Blind dates suck.

Millions said:
Well, of course I wouldn't say that to her face...but what am I going to tell all the girls in the office who set us up when they incesantly hound me about later? If I tell them, then word is going to travel and it will be pretty much the same as if I'd said it to her face.

Think I'm just going to say "I didn't feel like we clicked and she wasn't really my type." Or I may try to pull "The girl I've had the hots for has suddenly come back into my life." I think I'm pretty safe with either of those....I hope.

Sounds like a plan to me. She is too quite and you didn't hit it off. No need to say anything about how she looked.

Well now it's getting worse because someone is telling me she thought we hit it off great. :confused: Maybe because I did all the talking and made some jokes or something. I try to be generally friendly to people.

Rather then tell the truth I'm currently scheming up a vast web of lies in hopes of not hurting anyone's feelings or tarnishing my reputation of not being an asshole.

why_ask_why said:
shouldn't have let them do that in the 1st place...you don't buy a car site unseen do you??

ah men. You test drive that baby for all it's got.

Hence the reason I married a prostitute.

Millions said:
Well now it's getting worse because someone is telling me she thought we hit it off great. :confused: Maybe because I did all the talking and made some jokes or something. I try to be generally friendly to people.

Rather then tell the truth I'm currently scheming up a vast web of lies in hopes of not hurting anyone's feelings or tarnishing my reputation of not being an asshole.
dude, you gotta set the record straight now. if you don't do it now, it'll only get worse. you gotta tell them that you're not intersted in this girl.