BigDov sucks me

J

jathon0815

Someone please buy him some more memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just needs to be clarified and validated by the thread starter........

His pc died on Wednesday, I told him I'd bring him a spare psu on Thursday, forgot, apologized for being a tard, said I'd bring it today, didn't yet again....... yeah I fail at remembering.

BigDov said:

His pc died on Wednesday, I told him I'd bring him a spare psu on Thursday, forgot, apologized for being a tard, said I'd bring it today, didn't yet again....... yeah I fail at remembering.
it's okay. sneak up on him while he's in his cube and shoot him in the back with a rubberband. hard.

BigDov said:

Upgrade to DDR fool.

I was building a PC for a friend last night. Damn thing won't post, or I can't see it post. I have no idea whats wrong with it and have to go over there again tonite to figure out whats wrong.

fly said:
I was building a PC for a friend last night. Damn thing won't post, or I can't see it post. I have no idea whats wrong with it and have to go over there again tonite to figure out whats wrong.

Since it appears that jathon isn't saying anything in his own thread, here's what happened to his pc- it was running, he got up and it was dead. No post, no whirring of fans, nothing. Seems like it should be the psu, but for pete's sake, it's only a couple years old, and the mobo's only 6 months old. It's got to be one or the other of those components, yes? If it was bad memory, it would still at least boot, and same with the proc. There isn't anything happening on his at all.........