BF2 the other night, no one wanted to play with me. LOLOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
April23 said:
Allnighte.

All night tonight, unless someone else wants to put up a server I say we play on a ranked one (knives and pistols if we can find it).

Post in here for server updates and to up your post count.

ps. Candy steal Shawn's computer. =P

PM me for a good time.

Hehe. He will be at work. If I can figure out how to work the game on my own, I'm in. You'll have to walk me though getting on the server; what time do you start?

So has anyone actually done the math on how much time you've spent respawning on this game?

Candy said:
Hehe. He will be at work. If I can figure out how to work the game on my own, I'm in. You'll have to walk me though getting on the server; what time do you start?

I'll be home at 17:00 hours. :)

zengirl said:
even good players get killed.

SchmilK had a 415 point game yesterday.

Probably my biggest enemy ever was myself. I accidentally killed myself far more often than anyone else did.

You of course have to remember that I usually took 4-6 people with me in the process however. C4 FTW bishes. :fly:

KNYTE said:
Probably my biggest enemy ever was myself. I accidentally killed myself far more often than anyone else did.

You of course have to remember that I usually took 4-6 people with me in the process however. C4 FTW bishes. :fly:

Last time I played with April, she could tell when I was doing that.

I typed BALALALA and then went on to kill 6-8 people (without killing myself though :D)

zengirl said:
So has anyone actually done the math on how much time you've spent respawning on this game?
8,198 deaths * 15 second respawn = 122970 seconds/60 = 2049.5 minutes = 34.16 hours of staring at the sky crying "MEDIC!"

and that doesn't count the number of times you get revived right before you respawn nor does it count the good 30 seconds to a minute of load time for each map.

FlyNavy said:
8,198 deaths * 15 second respawn = 122970 seconds/60 = 2049.5 minutes = 34.16 hours of staring at the sky crying "MEDIC!"

and that doesn't count the number of times you get revived right before you respawn nor does it count the good 30 seconds to a minute of load time for each map.

OMG that's hot, getting all excited!

Coqui said:
Last time I played with April, she could tell when I was doing that.

I typed BALALALA and then went on to kill 6-8 people (without killing myself though :D)

BALALALAL is a great effect...

Status
Not open for further replies.