Best thing about Easter

Fat Burger said:
Creme eggs are the best, I bought two last night but haven't eaten them yet.

I'll say it again, the caramel eggs own all...... :drool:

edit- I think in the spirit of last weeks deep-frying bonanza, I'm gonna deep fry some of those...... -faints-

BigDov said:
I'll say it again, the caramel eggs own all...... :drool:

edit- I think in the spirit of last weeks deep-frying bonanza, I'm gonna deep fry some of those...... -faints-
I saw double stuffed oreo's today and It made me think of that thread....

Coqui said:
There's an argument amongst friends here. Maybe you can settle it.

When he's giving his speech before the go to war, he says. "They may take our ____ but they can't take our freedom"

I say lives other people around me say wives since that's what happened at the beginning of the movie.

What do you think he said?
Lives.

this is better! i just dug him out of my purse so he looks a bit rough. :)
easterbest.JPG

theacoustician said:
A camera? I think you know what you can take a picture of...

good try at being clever. missed the mark a bit though. :p

We never even did Easter when I was a kid, my mom used to buy me one white chocolate egg a year because she knew white chocolate made me sick so I'd have to give it to her or my sister. So..I never get anything and everyone else got like 30eggs when I was growing up...so I hate Easter. Easter fucking sucks.

Nemo said:
We never even did Easter when I was a kid, my mom used to buy me one white chocolate egg a year because she knew white chocolate made me sick so I'd have to give it to her or my sister. So..I never get anything and everyone else got like 30eggs when I was growing up...so I hate Easter. Easter fucking sucks.

aw. you need an easter hug!!

Nemo said:
I'm not Christian, so there's my excuse as to why nobody buys me anything at Easter. I dont like hugs either. :p

eh. its pretty much a pagan ritual anyway. how about an easter handshake?

Fat Burger said:
No deal! All the Cadbury eggs in the world aren't worth losing my fiancee.

But if you happen to have some Funions, we might be able to arrange something.

Deal...and I'll even throw in a couple of bottles of Cheerwine (glass bottles of course) :)

the best part about easter is actually the week after, when all of the candy actually goes on sale

:drool: