Halp Beer Conga Line

Oh dear, @Atan Nolme has spoiled us! Just picked this up from the post office. I can't wait to try the coffee one first, but have to wait until @fly gets home Thursday.

TbuapMk.jpeg

Good idea, dude, on using the same box we sent, now we can send another out without buying more packing supplies. :D

Both the Stoudt and Victory Pils are German. You might want to pick up a Lagunitas Pils or a Sam Adams Noble Pils to see the difference between the German and Czech pils. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the IPA you sent!
Even people who swear they don't like IPA, love the jai alai. :)
Both the Stoudt and Victory Pils are German. You might want to pick up a Lagunitas Pils or a Sam Adams Noble Pils to see the difference between the German and Czech pils. :heart:
I've had the lagunitas pils. :D I'm excited to relish in them all!

@Atan Nolme We tried the victory pils last night. Not generally a pilsner fan, as I think they lack depth, but it had a nice hoppy flavor to it. ;)

Last edited:
@APRIL You're My Boy Blue, not a beer I would normally buy but not too shabby. A nice patio summertime change of pace brew. Thanks for sending!

Last edited by a moderator: