Be the Zombie

I think it might be important to help people find it:

Click on the top on 'gallery' then hover the mouse over the photos until you see 'teaser' click that.

If you use FF it requires quicktime plugin. If you like your brower clean, just plan on going there with IE.

As for the teaser, :lol:. That transition from suspensful orchestral to cheeky carnival music was hilarious.

damn, lots of good games dropped all at once.

AOE III, F.E.A.R., and now this. goodbye money.

or hello bittorrent

Whizzleteets said:
d*mn, lots of good games dropped all at once.

AOE III, F.E.A.R., and now this. goodbye money.

or hello bittorrent
Eh, I'm only interested in F.E.A.R. Maybe Q4 if I can find it on deep discount.

Looks like it could be cool, but the stuff with throwing exploding body parts at people is pretty gay. I'm still waiting for the Dawn of the Dead style zombie game.

Drool-Boy said:
I wanted to play FEAR but the demo made my computar cry. Im afraid Q4 will do the same.

i have a feeling my 9700 pro is going to show it's age pretty soon.

but hopefully the rest of my pc can make up for it.

Coqui said:
Wonder if it's better console or PC

huh. i couldn't find it on the site, so does anyone know if co-op can be played over xbox live?

i hate seeing my friends face to face.

I've heard a lot of good things about Stubbs.... looks like it's going to be a good one.

And I, too, really want to try out AOE3. I also really need to go get Burnout... I love that series... how many racing games - that are good - are there were you are encouraged to destroy the other cars?

batsdontswim said:
I've heard a lot of good things about Stubbs.... looks like it's going to be a good one.

And I, too, really want to try out AOE3. I also really need to go get Burnout... I love that series... how many racing games - that are good - are there were you are encouraged to destroy the other cars?

Ive always wanted a good crash up derby type game, where you just drive around and crash into the other cars.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive always wanted a good crash up derby type game, where you just drive around and crash into the other cars.

did you ever play demolition derby? really old school pc game, but oh man, all you did was race around and destroy the other cars.

Drool-Boy said:

The carmageddon games were good for that. The last one, Carmageddon TDR 2000, should be current enough to run on a modern pc.

Oh, and as a bonus, you were encouraged to run over pedestrians also. Actually got bonuses for killing them creatively.

Whizzleteets said:
did you ever play demolition derby? really old school pc game, but oh man, all you did was race around and destroy the other cars.

Yeah, I seem to remember some old DOS game like that, its been a long time ago tho. Someone needs to make anew one.

itburnswhenipee said:
The carmageddon games were good for that. The last one, Carmageddon TDR 2000, should be current enough to run on a modern pc.

Oh, and as a bonus, you were encouraged to run over pedestrians also. Actually got bonuses for killing them creatively.

I loved carmageddon:drool: