Video BB15 - So who's watching this trash?

when you have a chance... watch this... it literally makes me sick.

i feel for howard and helen :(
im rooting for those two like crazy now.

i get that its all good entertainment yadda yadda yadda... but the genuine pain in howards voice makes this so mot funny.

[video=youtube_share;H3sIaYUxOLs]http://youtu.be/H3sIaYUxOLs[/video]

I'll bet you that the majority of the people don't EVER talk like that. Humans do strange things when in packs that they normally wouldn't do individually. The injection of what was likely a single person's racism has taken over the entire house. It's really a neat sociology experiment.

I'll bet you that the majority of the people don't EVER talk like that. Humans do strange things when in packs that they normally wouldn't do individually. The injection of what was likely a single person's racism has taken over the entire house. It's really a neat sociology experiment.

i suppose...

but what im SUPER interested in is when these asswipes get evicted and will have to face JULIE CHEN... the Asian Queen of the network....

its gonna be awesome.

I'm surprised they even showed it on the main show. Sadly, Julie will not address it.

really? i think she will.
the 1st live show after this shit went down (not the last show where they put the biggots on blast) but the show before she was clearly pissed and didnt even address them. not one.
didnt stick around for the endurance comp, just didnt talk thru it.

i think she will prob play clips of howard/helen being hurt...
i think she will be subtle and it will be epic

really? i think she will.
the 1st live show after this shit went down (not the last show where they put the biggots on blast) but the show before she was clearly pissed and didnt even address them. not one.
didnt stick around for the endurance comp, just didnt talk thru it.

i think she will prob play clips of howard/helen being hurt...
i think she will be subtle and it will be epic

Its a live show and I doubt they are willing to be that controversial. Not worth the risk. However, they will ALL be filleted on the Morning Show the next day.

YAAAAAAY!!

also, fresh off the TMZ press..
fpP1U9s.png

a person is smart, people and dumb