bahaha Im a fruit cake and got owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey now. Apparently we've touched on a sore spot. Can't a guy make a quip anymore?

But I can tell the issue of determining a persons sexual preference hits a sore spot with you. Is it the attempt at forced outtage that makes you cranky over this? Is it what happened to Claykin when he came out. Not trying to make light, just curious as to why this issue touches a sore spot with you.

Coming out stories are so 20th century.

It's more the fact that his talents and how he got as good as he is should be more important than who he is more sexually compatible with. And unlike Bill O'Reilly's comments, certainly a popularity contest of talent should have nothing to do with what someone fantasizes about. I think Adam did as good a job as any trying to prove that point.

Would you not find it annoying hearing every celebrity being labelled straight, even making the front cover of mags over such a thing?

The Clay Gaykin fiasco was just that, a fiasco. Handled badly by a man who doesn't handle his own life very well.

There is something to be said about people so proud of what makes one of their facets of life unique that they express it to everyone. Like Milk said, the closet is caustic and the more people see and know homosexuals, they will be more comfortable with it. However, it is getting a bit annoying these witchhunts. If someone wants to tell you the type of person they envision in their sexual fantasies, that's their business and if they aren't talking, stop asking.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

On a positive note, this right here was worth the entire night.

scr24998522505740.jpg

I liked them both. I was really sad to see Danny go though. I thought he had the best voice on the show, but then I really dig that bluesy vibe. I've always been a big Adam fan and I don't really care who he sleeps with. Dbzeag is right, why should we be discussing this all the time? It's not like I go around telling people I'm hetero all the time. What I do in the bedroom is my business, not America's.

I thought the show last night was great with some incredible performances and I had a great time watching it. By the end I really didn't think it mattered who won. Also, it's not like American Idol winners never go on to do anything. Carrie Underwood isn't doing so badly for herself.

And now to gear up for a really fun season of So You Think You Can Dance!

Kelly Clarkson has done pretty well for herself, David Cooke is off to a good start.

Reuben, Fantasia (the ultimate American Idol fail) and Taylor Hicks are the big fails.

Kelly Clarkson has done pretty well for herself, David Cooke is off to a good start.

Reuben, Fantasia (the ultimate American Idol fail) and Taylor Hicks are the big fails.

Other than Kelly Clarkson, it's always runner ups (or further down the line) that have had the better career.

Daughtry's probably had the most sucess out of all of them.

Also I agree that Danny Coker was awesome. I look forward to whatever blues music he puts out. Great voice.

AI is a stupid show.

I've watched it once, and that was solely so I could laugh at people with terrible singing voices.

(I can say that, I have a terrible singing voice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.