Bad Joke Turkey-day

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
Hello folks! It's time to liven up your Monday with tastless turkey jokes. So cram you hand up that birds butt and spew forth the jokes you are most thankful for.

Remember, double points are given for sticking to the theme.

Good Luck!:D

Edit: You have until tuesday morning. If I'm feeling generous (and extremely bored) I'll delay the ending time to Thursday morning.

Last edited:
Hello folks! It's time to liven up your Monday with tastless turkey jokes. So cram you hand up that birds butt and spew forth the jokes you are most thankful for.

Remember, double points are given for sticking to the theme.

Good Luck!:D

Edit: You have until tuesday morning. If I'm feeling generous (and extremely bored) I'll delay the ending time to Thursday morning.

when is thanksgiving anyways?

A psychic midget escapes from jail. The newspaper headline reads "Small Medium at Large".

"Apple Computer reported today that it has developed computer chips that can store and play music inside women's breasts. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy answered, "No ma'am, they're dead."