Back from Miami and the WMC

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
We got back yesterday around 1pm and I'll get pics up as soon as I find my SD card adapter.

Thursday afternoon we flew in and got to our hotel around 2pm. Amy's sister's boyfriend in Miami, Mike, ended up meeting up and staying with us. We went to an Irish pub for some grub and then wandered around South Beach for a while just enjoying the atmosphere. We went back to the room and freshened up a little then headed to Red Light District at 12am to see The Scumfrog who went on at 2am. The club was a small shoebox type place with only 50 or so people inside and a chill vibe. The Scumfrog rolled in around 1:30 or so and I went to get him to introduce him to everyone. He's a really cool dude and very accommodating. He gave Amy a "Scumfrog for President" baby T and played "So Gone" for me in exchange for a blow job and $20. We decided to head back to the room after his set to stay fresh for the rest of the trip.

Friday we got up and decided to fly Amy's sister, Christine, down for the rest of the weekend. We spent that day prior to her flight going to a place called Monty's for lunch and drinks and then wandered around Ocean for while. We picked up Chris from the airport at 8 or 9pm, hit some little bar near our hotel for a few and then went up to shower and change again. At 2am or so we headed to teh Marlin Hotel for the Hallucination party. we chilled with three for a few before his set and then hung out with Monk for a while. After that we just douched around the door pretending to work with Bryan, Tim and Rachel who were actually in charge of entry. Amy and I carried clipboards - she asked people for their zip codes and I told them to dog ear their left pockets as we were doing random security searches. Most obliged but some were really freaked out. Rick Ross and his posse were there as well in a sweet, jacked up Bentley. Near the end of the night Dave Christopher of RITM shows up. Amy didn't really know who he was so I put her up to a challenge. She's a trooper. She goes up to him in front of everyone and says, "Hey! Aren't you Sasha? Where's John Digweed?" Everyone's jaws drop, his boys start laughing, and he responds with some arrogant jibberish about his name being George. I go, "Dude, she's fucking with you." He says to her, "Hello. My name is David..." Hhahahahahahaha. We bounced from there around 5am and hit the hot tub for a few. Chris and Mike crashed in the room shortly thereafter and Amy and I went on walkabout that included a trek to the hotel rooftop which entailed a fire exit staircase and three separate ladders before meeting the summit. I think some people on the balcony of a nearby hotel saw us making sexy time. After that we tried to locate an exotic rental joint in the hopes of getting a Murcielago ragtop for the day to no avail and headed back to the hotel for some rest (around 9am).

Saturday we got up about 4 or 5pm and headed out for sushi. After dinner we strolled around SB for a while. These 3 dudes in a minivan that was decorated in very professional looking pot decals and High Times logos pulled over and gave us free samples of sour patch worms infused with THC. Mike then pulls one of the dudes aside and gets an 8th from him. His buddy gives me a card and tells me they'll be mobile all weekend if we need anything. Hahahaha. Like we ould ever tear through that in one night. We then head to the Clevelander to chill outside. We see Colette spinning. I tell ya...her spinning and singing at the same time was hot. I'd never seen her live before. Nice. After that Mark Farina went on and he tore the ass out of that place. Around 1 or 2am we got a cab to Space to see Deep Dish. The line was so fucking long it was impossible to get in. We hooked up with some dude from the radio station in the VIP line in the hopes that it would speed our progress, but no dice. Amy decides she wants in so we spend our Lambo money to get us a table upstairs. $1600 for the 4 of us to get in. Fuckin ridiculous. Anyway, we had a great time and met some really cool people. It's hilarious to go into the men's room and see a line of 15 dudes waiting for stalls with 8 open urinals. I guess people like to pee in private down there. We left Space about 7am - there were still hundreds of people in line - and went to the room to pack so we could fly out at 10:30am. The flight on the puddle jumper was excruciating with no sleep. The drive home was a lesson in mental fortitude. I hadn't had an alcoholic beverage since 2am, but the lack of sleep coupled with the weapons-grade plutonium that was slowly leaving my system rendered me soulless and mildly retarded. We got some Taco Bell and fell asleep. I took today off, but Amy had a conference call at 9am so she's being a trooper. I'm expecting her home soon so we can finish healing and watch some shit from the DVR.

A few things I learned while I'm Miami:

1. Sex on the 23rd floor in the morning on South beach is totally hot.

2. VIP people get treated ALOT different then Gen Admin. Best $1600 I spend all weekend. We got star treatment, a bottle of Grey Goose, all the mixers and ice you could want, our own table, and access to cleaner restrooms. Everyone was wearing sunglasses - go figure. We even had our own security guard.

3. The chances of them actually renting us a Lambo was slim to none - we had not been to bed, had had our last drink only a few hours before, (I am sure we totally smelled like a brewery)and looked like we just crawled out of the sewer with last night's makeup and a really cool hair-do.

We never would have made Ultra with our sleeping schedule.

Dave from Rabbit is a douche. He didn't think it was funny when I asked him if his name is Sasha. After he told me his real name he was pretty cool. The best part was that his friends were laughing.

Monk is a nice guy with a really uncomfortable nose "thingy"

Pretending to work at the Marlin was great fun - the people who were from out of the country were lost on the zip code question, and we also asked them if they had any medical questions "The Club" should be aware of. You would not be surprised about how many revealed their history.

You can never bring too many party favors.

I am still waiting on the fing conference call so I can bed this misery and GO HOME!

Other than the last two hours of our trip we had great fun and are going to book a condo now for next year (and a reservation for Space)

Oh, and the Scum frog is a really nice guy who was down to earth and didn't carry Baby T's in Shawn's size. That was unfortunate but I rocked the shirt all day Friday.

The chick singing and spinning was the hotness. A sight to see for sure.

Mark Ferina is AMAZING and if you haven't seen one of his shows you need to. He rocks like three turntables at once and you can see the sweat dripping off his head. His brother was in the crown and we talked for a little bit - nice guy.

Anyone interested in splitting a house or condo for next year hit up Shawn or myself. We are booking within the next month or so.

Did I mention I was supposed to be here for a fing conference call that has yet to come to fruition? Not that you guys care but I am wounded

I only paid $50 for a VIP pass at van Dyk's gig in Dallas, and I got into the booth while he was spinning! (with some wild-eyed drunken woman who apparently thought she had just met Jesus.)

They wanted 2,000 at freakin club Paris in Orlando for VIP but that was all inclusive unlimited bottles.

Man sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Next time though fly me down instead of her sister, I am much more fun, just not as appealing to the eyes, tear

When you said she was spinning on stage I imagined a chick with a mic spinning in circles.

The heat is getting to me.

I just re-read my post and it looks like a retarded child wrote it. If anyone needs clairification I would be happy to explain.

FYI: We really were not living in the real world during the evening at Space. I'll someday make it up to all the homeless dogs of the world when I open my Humane Society. : - )