baby thread

hand-me-downs are the best thing ever. i'm not kidding -- 90% of EVERYTHING we have is borrowed or handed down. we have a few things that are new, and even then, it was a gift. i haven't bought one stitch of clothing for this new boy, and won't have to because of all the hand-me-downs i'm getting from two friends. it's a blessing, and if you can find people to borrow/get stuff from, it's WORTH IT. you don't use anything for any long length of time, save the crib.

It's fun to go shopping for your first one .. but after you figure out how much they cost + how fast they outgrow them and then you need more .. you will LOVE hand-me-downs. :lol:

I give all my son's outgrown clothes to his friend Zac. His parents can't afford some of the same clothes my son has .. and it's so cute to see how excited he gets when we sit a box down in front of him and let him pick out what he wants.

I thought he was gonan have an anurism when we gave him a par of Heelies lol.

Last edited:
Baby clothes shopping for girls is fun and I have the hardest time saying no. There are cute clothes for boys, but not as many, so Ky has just the right amount of clothes. I guess Haylee does too, but that's cause she wears 3-4 outfits a day.

Wait till you see the 4th of July outfits we are making for them. They are a pain (mostly cause we are doing 4 outfits for all the cousins) but they will be really cute.

Edit: I really want another girl so I can use all the adorable baby clothes from Haylee that I have sitting in a box.

Last edited:
Baby clothes shopping for girls is fun and I have the hardest time saying no. There are cute clothes for boys, but not as many, so Ky has just the right amount of clothes. I guess Haylee does too, but that's cause she wears 3-4 outfits a day.

Wait till you see the 4th of July outfits we are making for them. They are a pain (mostly cause we are doing 4 outfits for all the cousins) but they will be really cute.

Edit: I really want another girl so I can use all the adorable baby clothes from Haylee that I have sitting in a box.

So you are going to have another kid to play dollie dress up? At least ghetto people have kids for money reasons (welfare FTL).

So you are going to have another kid to play dollie dress up? At least ghetto people have kids for money reasons (welfare FTL).

I'm already pregnant. I already have a ton of cute girl clothes, so it being a girl would be a bonus. I'm not getting pregnant simply to use the clothes again. :mad:

I'm already pregnant. I already have a ton of cute girl clothes, so it being a girl would be a bonus. I'm not getting pregnant simply to use the clothes again. :mad:

oh, well then :heart:

Damn cute kids on here, though. That is one of the worst things, however, is if you have an ugly kid. Everyone will still say "Ahhh, how cute!!" but really they will be thinking "That shriveled raisin came out of her cooter?".

Fortunately I was a cutie pie and my parents loved toting me around showing me off :fly:

you're MAKING the clothes???? i'm so jealous. :hs:

Bubba getting snuggy in bed after bath time, with his Nemo towel on (complete with hood and little fin on top)

Ethanemo.jpg

So are you trying to say our kids really aren't cute .. and you're just saying that? :confused:

No. I guess it was two different subtopics. Damn the kids really are cute here. And two, don't you hate when you have to say they are cute or you will get punched by the momma.

No, the kids here do not qualify for the lies. They are genuinely cute kids :heart:

if you see an ugly kid, it's easy to compliment the baby while not upsetting the mom...you call the kid sweet or precious. because all fresh babies are sweet.

he is so sweet, sarcasmo. :fly: no, he's really adorable..and correct me if i'm wrong, but he seems to favor you a lot!! does he?
he looks soooo edible.

YOU CAN'T EAT MY BABY. :(

Yeah he looks a lot like me. Everyone says so. Drives his mom nuts to hear it, too. lmao