Baby Baby Mama drama

It could be but it’s not. The person that owes can set it up to be automatically deducted from their paycheck but they can also have it not auto deducted or not reset it up when they get a new job. If that happens they can just happily go on not paying forever unless the person not getting it says something to the courts. Granted it also never goes away. Kids could be 45 years old and the parent still owes back child support plus all the interest that has accrued.
That's a shame about the Court not doing anything. Here they jump on it after 4-5 weeks arrearage. All payments have to be made through Friend of Court(now a state program).

This makes me think. I wish I had saved all the receipts from all the extra money my two cost me. Not the usual food, clothing, education or fun growing up stuff all kids should have.
I mean the broken windows, furniture, video game controllers . All the things they insisted on joining or doing that they almost immediately lost interest in after I spent a small fortune. I figure I could have wrapped up all those receipts in a shoe box and give it to each kid the day he moved out. Or saved it for when they bitch about their kids costing so much money.
Totally agree - friggin ingrates.:lol: I like when they fake squabble between themselves, "yeah, well you cost mom & dad a lot more than me!" "Hush both of you - you have no idea about the value of the TIME I spent."

I’ve briefly perused this thread back to front and while I can type decided dot waste my my time posting here…

I was court ordered to pay CS in late ‘85 (?) or so and was also awarded all the back bills (I was like “just let me outta this shit”) and asked that they garnish my wages for it (they didn’t charge a fee, so why not?) and by the time I’d paid all the bills, I’d also saved enough for an attorney.

It was fuckin sweet a couple days before we moved, going to the appropriate office and getting a refund for the amount I’d overpaid to that point. Who knew all those 5 payday months had a purpose?

Yay ME! That’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
You're fucking rich. Why are you trying to milk everything you can out of some dude you CHOSE to breed with?

What’s “rich” to you?

also (fun fact)… he took ME to court and the support was set in place. i tried to settle out of court but he wasn’t having it and in the end he got fucked by the courts. lulzzz

here you pay support no matter how much money the other parent has or makes. THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE

THat's why I plucked $60/wk. Here a guy making $300/wk take home would be capped at paying about $60/wk. 20% for first child, no more than 40% of their after tax regardless of how many spawn. Court issues a bench warrant when people get 4-5 weeks behind here - you get pulled over, you going to jail. You start a new job you are obligated to get them sending that shit automatically. Federal tax lien is filed by the State automatically (here).

Hopefully he makes over $300/wk; otherwise, you need to quit torturing that poors bastard. :D

no one is torturing anyone bro
he has a legal obligation and FRO goes after him. There is a court order. i do nothing
he has money to spend thousands on golf clubs but not support his legal obligation to his first born son. GTFO

• Gravy
no one is torturing anyone bro
he has a legal obligation and FRO goes after him. There is a court order. i do nothing
he has money to spend thousands on golf clubs but not support his legal obligation to his first born son. GTFO
CHILL!!!! The torture line was a joke - the $300 and :) was the give-away.* FFS, someone working at McDonald for $12.50 brings home $300 for 40 hours. Of course he should pay, it's the price of emission :) I'm surprised hips made that comment - his lady has kids so I can only imagine he has helped support those kids.

My wife's ex cheated her out of support by moving in with his mom(At age 50+), going back to school and working a minimum wage job until his youngest was 18. Bastard also cheated us out of over 100 weekends he was supposed to feed and entertain that kid. And yes, sometimes he was golfing when he told the kid he was working.
Something about golfers . . .

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What’s “rich” to you?

also (fun fact)… he took ME to court and the support was set in place. i tried to settle out of court but he wasn’t having it and in the end he got fucked by the courts. lulzzz

here you pay support no matter how much money the other parent has or makes. THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE
It was a stick in the ribs lighten up of course he should pay.
He should've also been smart enough to not take it to court if you were offering some settlement he had a chance of affording.

• Gravy