b_sinning...

b was in my dream last night. we were on some hunt to find this dead guy, who kept switching from someone's father to the lead singer from INXS. b and i met with a bunch of people at a tea shop, had some tea, and then all of a sudden we were hunting down this dead guy. we ran into a guy at a library who was the killer. b and i got him, then tracked down the dead guy, who was wrapped in clear plastic and in the wall of the tea shop.

Thorn Bird said:
b was in my dream last night. we were on some hunt to find this dead guy, who kept switching from someone's father to the lead singer from INXS. b and i met with a bunch of people at a tea shop, had some tea, and then all of a sudden we were hunting down this dead guy. we ran into a guy at a library who was the killer. b and i got him, then tracked down the dead guy, who was wrapped in clear plastic and in the wall of the tea shop.

Uhh...huh....

You prolly shouldn't do crack right before bed like that. Makes for an unrestful sleep. ;)

theacoustician said:
Don't ask Bubbles and Candy

I think that feature must be broken on their logins or something. Otherwise, why would they just reply in messages about items directly to each other that no one else cares about :iono:

kiwi said:
I think that feature must be broken on their logins or something. Otherwise, why would they just reply in messages about items directly to each other that no one else cares about :iono:

So kiwi, did ya'll have a good evening last night? What did you have for dinner? I hope it was a balanced meal with all of the 4 food groups! ;)

:fly:

Pandora said:
So kiwi, did ya'll have a good evening last night? What did you have for dinner? I hope it was a balanced meal with all of the 4 food groups! ;)

:fly:

I couldn't eat, I just spent the whole evening thinking about you. :heart:

This one time I went to the latrine at summer camp and this big fat guy was in there straining like he was lifting a car off of his mother, I turned around and started walking back out when I heard the crescendo start to build as he started mewling "NGnGNngngngngngnggggnnnnNGnngg". I quickened my pace, glancing furtively over my shoulder and looking around to make sure no-one saw me there - I didn't want to have to give CPR if the guy kicked the bucket or something. He let out an awful scream followed by the sound of a ton of bricks hitting water. The next day there was police tape over the door.

but, but...

Y'ALL ARE EACH MINE!!!!!!!

and btw...i have dreams like this all the time. my dreams are so vivid, so real, sometimes it's hard to wake from them, whether i want to or not.

kiwi said:

Hey, be nice we ARE trying.........at least we catch ourselves when we start doing it now and switch to PM's..........sorry, I guess we didn't realize it was such a big deal. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Hey, be nice we ARE trying.........at least we catch ourselves when we start doing it now and switch to PM's..........sorry, I guess we didn't realize it was such a big deal. :eek:

Hey, we gotta make fun of you, it's the nature of the board. :D