Auditioning for a new smileynev

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,878
Since the current smileynev has pretty much vanished, I need to audition for a replacement. Successful candidates should posses the following qualities

• Must be a fan of Claudia Black and Farscape, or willing to train to become one.
  • Must be capable of, and enjoy lengthy discussions pertaining to zombies, hippies, and the French and be able to effectively communicate both rational and ludicrous methods of extermination.
  • Must have a slightly more liberal bent than my 'slightly to the right of Atilla The Hun' leaning, in order to foster interesting discussion.
  • Must enjoy mutual good natured ribbing when the other does something spectacularly stupid, like buying a Mac or buying someone a house.
  • Must understand my neverending conquest for more land.
  • Must maintain that Greedo shot first.
  • Must be eloquent in conversing with regards to cut rate and half assed home construction, repair, and decorating techniques. First hand knowledge of jerry-rigged electrical wiring a plus.
  • Should posses a basic knowledge of all other things Sci-Fi, particularly Star Wars.
  • Living under constant threat of bear attack is a plus.
  • Cold weather tolerance (-20 degrees F) is also a plus.
  • Candidates who dislike cheese will be disqualified immediately.

I fit everything except the first one.

You forgot being unfunny and fat though.

at one point during/after highschool, i was working at a new home construction with an electrician. i was in the basement drilling ~1" holes thru the ceiling trusses. i got towards the end and noticed the drill wasnt going thru the last one. the sewage line was running behind the 2x12 and i didnt see it, i put a hole in one side of it. i filled the hole with woodchips and caulk.

thrawn said:
at one point during/after highschool, i was working at a new home construction with an electrician. i was in the basement drilling ~1" holes thru the ceiling trusses. i got towards the end and noticed the drill wasnt going thru the last one. the sewage line was running behind the 2x12 and i didnt see it, i put a hole in one side of it. i filled the hole with woodchips and caulk.
:lol:

You're in the running

thrawn said:

Yet real estate prices are still on the rise.

Pretty much the only thing I have in common with Nev is a penis.

And apparently that's debatable too.

wait a sec...there are 5 guests online right now and I guarantee one of them is the nevster

COME HOME NEV, WE MISS YOU AND YOUR FETID CHEDDARWURST BREATH :(

why_ask_why said:
wait a sec...there are 5 guests online right now and I guarantee one of them is the nevster

COME HOME NEV, WE MISS YOU AND YOUR FETID CHEDDARWURST BREATH :(

Cheddarwurst is unhealthily delicious.