FYI Attn Chikken and others, smileynev is single!

She's not going to grow up, she'll just find another crutch to do what you won't anymore. :( People don't change, unfortunately... maybe temporarily.

I hope the best for you.. you deserve it.

Some do. Some don't.

It's time to throw in the towel. I want better for my son and I think without me to do everything for her she'll finally grow up and start doing what she needs to do. Without her around constantly tripping me up every time I make any progress I can move on too.

I too hope for the best for you B. It's a hard step, just make sure you're confident in taking that step before you do.

lol Multiple times over the years. We care for each other but just don't work. We both have grown in opposite directions. The longer we try the more damage we seem to do and neither of us want our son to think this is how marriages are suppose to work. Hopefully we both will end up in better places separate than we were together.

She was originally the quirky girl like Jesse in that tv show that is on now The New Girl. Which is cute when you're in your twenties but the inability to do common adult things now just drives me insane.

lol Multiple times over the years. We care for each other but just don't work. We both have grown in opposite directions. The longer we try the more damage we seem to do and neither of us want our son to think this is how marriages are suppose to work. Hopefully we both will end up in better places separate than we were together.

She was originally the quirky girl like Jesse in that tv show that is on now The New Girl. Which is cute when you're in your twenties but the inability to do common adult things now just drives me insane.

Understandable. Me and my ex wife also found ourselves heading in opposite directions. It was tough, but ultimately the right decision, and I eventually found happiness again with Juli.

Stay positive.

Oh man, don't bug the dude. That's embarrassing. Or at least don't tell him you saw him on OK Cupid. That's pretty fucking private, and none of our business.

I don't care if he's on it, i just don't want to barge into his private life like "Hey dude, saw you on that dating site! hurrhurr"

I don't care if he's on it, i just don't want to barge into his private life like "Hey dude, saw you on that dating site! hurrhurr"

Not everyone feels the same way you do about dating sites.

Note to self: find sarcasmo on okcupid later.

You're right. He left his profile public so that dudes cruising for penis could more easily find him and then post his profile on a message board.

You're right. He left his profile public so that dudes cruising for penis could more easily find him and then post his profile on a message board.

Sarcasmo's right - he'd never do something so debasing, so humiliating, so deviant to make his online dating profile public.