Atlanta Meet: Free Braves Game!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
When: September 25th - gametime 1:05pm
Where: meet at Jocks & Jills(which one is YTBD) and take their beer filled shuttle bus to the game and back (we had a blast on the shuttle last year!)
Who: vs. Florida Marlins

We'll meet up at Jocks starting at 11:30- ? to get some drinkage going before the game.
I'll keep a list of people attending updated in this 1st poast.
Both years have been a blast so far and this one will be no different!

SpangeMonkee said:
omg! we need to just ride the bus around!

fake edit: now, to find a baby sitter.

that occurred to me...maybe we need to rent the fur bus for another meet :lol:

SpangeMonkee said:
damnit. you and scootch need to stfu about the baseball portion of it. It's all about the boozing and the bus ride. It's like hangin' out and partying with a lose objective.
See, I don't really like to drink excessively either.

I was just at Turner Field about an hour ago for a meeting. I got to go up into the 755 Club and steal a golf cart and drive it all over the stadium.

theacoustician said:

I was just at Turner Field about an hour ago for a meeting. I got to go up into the 755 Club and steal a golf cart and drive it all over the stadium.

I know you don't like baseball but that's besides the point that no one is forced to drink or anything stupid like that. :p

I've done the cart around inside the stadium before too. It's fun!

theacoustician said:

if you go, I'm sure you'll have a good time. maybe you can smoke some lick some toads or something before you go instead of drinking.

theacoustician said:

So you've been riding golf carts around while I've been working my ass off all morning.....

you suck. :(

Pandora said:
So you've been riding golf carts around while I've been working my ass off all morning.....

you suck. :(
I was going a survey of the 755 Club for this new premium members area they want to build in the off season. The only way to get around that place in any reasonable amount of time it to take a golf cart.

They also had a Mini decked out to look like a Delta plane. We could have driven that up and down the ramps.