Atlanta Meat

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
Soooooooo, I'm gonna' try and start a new tradition with my two boys and take them on a short trip every summer for a few days. My oldest and I used to do it, but stopped when he hit about 14 cause he always had stuff to do it seemed like.

Long story short, I think we're gonna' swing up to see my two bros in Athens probably on or around Monday June 9th. spend a couple nights.

Stopping by Atlanta is also on my agenda if all goes well. I'm thinking of trying to be there thur and friday nights 11th and 12th.. I will probably want to do some "family" things with them but I've got some people up there that will probably babysit while I investigate this bar of mythic proportions on the bottom floor of WAW's building.. we also plan on stopping by and the three of us pooping at the CNN building in honor of J Pat. The next week may also work for us if that week sucks for some reason. /flexible

Would be nice to meet any and all in that area.. :hay:

ooo fresh meat! we'll have to see if we can work something out...i will be out of town that week with the babes but coming home that weekend. it'd be so fun to meet you! and a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever do you mean, darling?

:shady:

OmNomNomNom.jpg