Atlanta meat? (Oct 13-15, ALL ARE WELCOME)

Pandora said:
COME! I'm outta rooms, but I can help give hotel advice. :)

Sorrah, our breakfast table is booked. :(

QFT You only live once! :D

I just wanted to remind you that I am not going to be able to make it, I'm not sure if you were still considering me and blondie in your count. Maybe that frees a spot up for someone else?

Stupid work is sending me to stupid D.C. during the meat :mad:

JJ Lady said:
We can have a passion party while I'm there:fly:

Yes I am selling sex toys and other adult items now :)
Do you need a display model to show off the toys?

:shifty:

SpangeMonkee said:
you could always get "sick".

Doubtful, I am using this conference as an excuse for my office to pay for me to go and showcase my new software that I have been building for the last year and a half. So, I'm going to be presenting; I'm hoping to generate some business out of this so that I can become rich and begin my plan to take over the world. :shifty:

ERage said:
Doubtful, I am using this conference as an excuse for my office to pay for me to go and showcase my new software that I have been building for the last year and a half. So, I'm going to be presenting; I'm hoping to generate some business out of this so that I can become rich and begin my plan to take over the world. :shifty:

:erage:

Pinky_and_the_Brain.jpg

JJ Lady said:
We can have a passion party while I'm there:fly:

Yes I am selling sex toys and other adult items now :)
Oh lordy, leave it to JJ to bring up sex toys.....

ERage said:
I just wanted to remind you that I am not going to be able to make it, I'm not sure if you were still considering me and blondie in your count. Maybe that frees a spot up for someone else?

Stupid work is sending me to stupid D.C. during the meat :mad:
You mentioned this in the other Atlanta meat thread. Your freed spot made room for Eileen and Itburnswhenipee. ^_^