ATL people. Theres a New Frys in Alpharetta!

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
anyone gone to it yet? I didn't even realize it was that close to being open. I have no idea on if they have any sales or not but its a heads up considering that some of you guys live in Roswell.

3065 Webb Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004

I think its funny how Gwinnett is experiencing 'white flight' myself. Every time I hear someone bitching about the area its about how its nothing but Koreans and Mexicans now. I guess they all are going to move to Conyers or Cumming now.

I think its funny how Gwinnett is experiencing 'white flight' myself. Every time I hear someone bitching about the area its about how its nothing but Koreans and Mexicans now. I guess they all are going to move to Conyers or Cumming now.
I dislike it because of the massive development sprawl. Its completely rediculous. People will clear 30 acres of land to build a new WalMart just 2 miles away from an existing WalMart and leave their old building vacant. No one ever seems to back fill old buildings in Gwinnett. Its developers destroying that county, not necessarily immigrants.