ATL Meet Saturday....I'll bring the ball and gag, You bring the goat

Have you fgts exchanged numbers to get ahold of everyone. It seems like a bunch of men are planning... not that it means anything. o_O

why_ask_why said:
heck ya..."call a cab" from that frozen drink bar :drool:

Wet Willies. I've had so many people visit from out of town that has their asses kicked by drinks from there. They taste so good you way underestimate the amount of alchol then all of the sudden your shit faced.

My parents are still pissed at me for getting drunk off of purple jesus' from there in highschool and coming home so tore up that I threw up out of bedroom window. I forgot I had a screen in my window. ewwwww. No way to play that one off.

b_sinning said:
Wet Willies. I've had so many people visit from out of town that has their asses kicked by drinks from there. They taste so good you way underestimate the amount of alchol then all of the sudden your shit faced.

My parents are still pissed at me for getting drunk off of purple jesus' from there in highschool and coming home so tore up that I threw up out of bedroom window. I forgot I had a screen in my window. ewwwww. No way to play that one off.

I'm a veteran of that place...been maybe 5 times at least with 0 pukeage

Oh, and theres always Underground if people want to party to 3am. its exempt.

once again, I can't do the night stuff, but I will be drunk with you, just elsewhere.

April23 said:
Have you fgts exchanged numbers to get ahold of everyone. It seems like a bunch of men are planning... not that it means anything. o_O
and when someone gets scott's cell phone number, they're gonna give it to me! :D

Ryokurin said:
Oh, and theres always Underground if people want to party to 3am. its exempt.

once again, I can't do the night stuff, but I will be drunk with you, just elsewhere.
I guess we're doing Dave and Busters @ 1pm.

edit: Which one is closer to you?