ATL meet 6/28-6/30 plans

omg so I am in hotlanta. Holy fuck did I drive through a storm in Tenn. Went from 91F to 66F in 3 minutes, according to my car's thermometer.

FYI, if you value your sanity, life, hearing, material possessions do NOT stay at the hotel I booked.

I'm at work.

Then I'm gonna clean my gun.

Then I'm gonna home.

Then I'm gonna go to dinner.

Then I'm gonna go home again.

Then I'm gonna play Metal Gear. clean my gun.

Then I'm gonna wax the carrot.

Then I'm gonna go to sleep and dream of cleaning my gun.

My night > all you guyses.

fixt for accuracy.

note: we need pic of you cleaning your gonna for a new smiley.

wake up over there you fgts.

edit: spange is at least posting...damn dude, what the hell are you doing up already. And what time can I come crash the joint?

Last edited:
DB, You're missing the Pride Parade today. shyte's two streets over from the house. I came home to shower and head back to hospital (and apparently check the board, lmao) and there are men in tight clothes, assorted sleeveless shirts, and hair gel as far as the eye can see.

DB, You're missing the Pride Parade today. shyte's two streets over from the house. I came home to shower and head back to hospital (and apparently check the board, lmao) and there are men in tight clothes, assorted sleeveless shirts, and hair gel as far as the eye can see.
hot. I am a bad fag. I have never been to a pride :(

omg I have a minivan now!!!

So, just like every other meet, no one has any idea what we are doing.

omg I have a minivan now!!!

So, just like every other meet, no one has any idea what we are doing.

I know we are in the same room right now, but I believe the plan is to go grab lunch at the grill and then go to the coca-cola thingy. Maybe bars tonight?xs