Thread Assassinating US Citizens

think john walker lindh. if he was not captured and was known to be an imminent threat who had successfully carried out the deaths of americans on our soil, he would have rightfully been in the same boat

somewhere between terrorist known for helping kill innocent civilians and our troops taking refuge in hostile countries we're at war with, and your neighbor Fred.

this guy is an expatriot, he's no more a US citizen than chikkens defunct left testicle.

What makes him an expat? The fact that it makes it easier for you to swallow?

i have this theory that US citizens dont hide from our government in a hostile country. its not like the military is targeting a guy taking refuge in some random abandoned house in detroit.

I don't have any problem with them killing him as a US citizen. Granted, I'm a sociopath, but they could chop his head of with Washington's axe on the White House lawn on national TV while the flag waved behind them and a high school band played The Star Spangled Banner for all I care.

you'd follow fucking orders if you're a real marine.

wtfits.jpg

i have this theory that US citizens dont hide from our government in a hostile country. its not like the military is targeting a guy taking refuge in some random abandoned house in detroit.

Thankfully you don't have this power to shit all of the constitution.

No person shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The government also kills Americans every day through the pharmaceutical, industrial, and insurance lobbies.

I'm fine with this. It's not like it's a random list. If you're a cop on the street & someone is pointing a gun at you & you fire your gun & kill them, it's justified.

If this guy is that kind of threat, then I agree it's justified. It's not like they're advocating adding Bob Ross painting 'happy little trees' to the list. This guy has a bit of a wrap sheet.

I'm fine with this. It's not like it's a random list. If you're a cop on the street & someone is pointing a gun at you & you fire your gun & kill them, it's justified.

If this guy is that kind of threat, then I agree it's justified. It's not like they're advocating adding Bob Ross painting 'happy little trees' to the list. This guy has a bit of a wrap sheet.

The problem with the comparison that you used is that in a self defensive situation, the victim has chosen the course of action due to witnessing the attack firsthand.

With this guy in the article, the government has told us he's bad and needs to be killed. None of us have witnessed the reason a price has been put on his. Therefor we are just blindly following the governments word, and that is what worries some people because of the possibility of the government abusing our blind loyalty..

Think about the rarity of the situation. This doesn't happen every day. In fact, it pretty much never happens.

I'm pretty sure there is more than mere speculation validating this one random guy's death.

With this guy in the article, the government has told us he's bad and needs to be killed. None of us have witnessed the reason a price has been put on his. Therefor we are just blindly following the governments word, and that is what worries some people because of the possibility of the government abusing our blind loyalty..

He's at least verbally committed treason live on national TV.

The problem with the comparison that you used is that in a self defensive situation, the victim has chosen the course of action due to witnessing the attack firsthand.
This is self defense.

If a cop in LA kills a guy in LA in 'self defense' YOU on the other side of the country don't lose sleep due to the possibility of the gov't abusing our 'blind loyalty.' This is because you are aware of the checks and balances in our system. It's the same for this guy. It's OK to question how this happened. The article outlined where he's been linked to terrorist activities. If US intelligence says he's a direct threat to America, I believe it. This terrorists name didn't get randomly picked out of a phone book.

Dude.. Believe an article is just the same as believe the government blindly.. They are only reporting what the government tells them..

Again, the two comparisons suck monkey balls..