Asimo can run?

i forget... why is having a robot shaped like a human important?

:lol:

It is impressive that they can get these things to do stuff like this. I also find it ironic that computers can do complex calculations that would take us an eternity, yet we wowed when it can finally run.

:lol:

It is impressive that they can get these things to do stuff like this. I also find it ironic that computers can do complex calculations that would take us an eternity, yet we wowed when it can finally run.

Well, its kind of a miracle that we can walk. In the end its kind of like a controlled fall. Anyways robots have been running for quite some time now. There was a Sony bot that could run roughly a half mile in a hour that was the first, then Honda had Asimo running at 3 KM/h as of 2005 they had him up to 6 KM/h What would be great if they got him to run while holding something.

Well, its kind of a miracle that we can walk. In the end its kind of like a controlled fall. Anyways robots have been running for quite some time now. There was a Sony bot that could run roughly a half mile in a hour that was the first, then Honda had Asimo running at 3 KM/h as of 2005 they had him up to 6 KM/h What would be great if they got him to run while holding something.

I dont see the adjustment of running while holding something to be that big of a step. Its already doing the calculations to determine balance...

What's funny is that there is actually a really skinny guy in that space suit. Everyone is ooing and ahing and he's like "what a bunch of retards."

What's funny is that there is actually a really skinny guy in that space suit. Everyone is ooing and ahing and he's like "what a bunch of retards."

Anthony Daniels always struck me as an annoyance, not very intelligent. A trash can can learn Bocci.

if asimo learns to do dishs, laundry, the lawn, and wash my rides. then ill take one.

but whats the tag gonna be on something like that? any guesses?