As of Right Now, Who Are You Voting for?

Who ya diggin'?

• Total voters
Wow guys. Knock it off. It's boring. While NME needs to work on her reading comprehension and be careful not to spread misinformation, Duke needs to know that most people don't go back and reread posts they've already read even if it is three minutes later. It's why we have that nifty "skip to first unread" button. I use it tons and I'm willing to bet most people do. Slinging insults is super annoying though. Lets move on, ok?

Not really. Civility only lasts so long when someone keeps acting like an asshole.

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge!

Wow guys. Knock it off. It's boring. While NME needs to work on her reading comprehension and be careful not to spread misinformation, Duke needs to know that most people don't go back and reread posts they've already read even if it is three minutes later.

And yet, when others come into the thread, they will read the editted post for the first time

True, but the discussion was with someone who was actively reading the thread and may not have noticed the edit.

Personally, when I am arguing with someone, I go back and forth and reread old arguments so I can make a better point.

It does not surprise me that she admitted that she does not do this, as one of the hallmarks of a good argument is deconstructing your opponent's statements.
She snipes and needles and does not stick around to defend her arguments because she believes she's a guerrilla in the War For Truth.

Either that or she is just someone trying to cause strife.

Personally, when I am arguing with someone, I go back and forth and reread old arguments so I can make a better point.

It does not surprise me that she admitted that she does not do this, as one of the hallmarks of a good argument is deconstructing your opponent's statements.
She snipes and needles and does not stick around to defend her arguments because she believes she's a guerrilla in the War For Truth.

You would be terrible in a live debate.

Then so is Obama seeing as he writes down what someone says when they say it.

Taking a note here and there is different from asking someone to go back and repeat themselves or taking a lot of time to go back and read over everything someone says. I'm willing to bet Obama's notes are short little bullet points on things he'd like to respond to. Lots of people who debate just make those notes in their head but there's nothing wrong with making a cheat sheet.

Wow guys. Knock it off. It's boring. While NME needs to work on her reading comprehension and be careful not to spread misinformation, Duke needs to know that most people don't go back and reread posts they've already read even if it is three minutes later. It's why we have that nifty "skip to first unread" button. I use it tons and I'm willing to bet most people do. Slinging insults is super annoying though. Lets move on, ok?

Ooohhh you guys got Mom mad!!
You're in troubleeeeessss

Generally that's to do with time zones. I'm usually off here before your guys lunch time due to my working hours.