[Article] Article: Cutting the Useless Cable (Part VI)

Will check it out when I get home. I'm in the market for a new newsgroup provider. My one that I've been mooching of an old college buddy for 7 years finally dried up

Movies, TV, and ebooks. What else would you be interested in?

interestingly enough, I used Demonoid more for productivity software than media. Usually the latest Photoshop, lightwave, maya, and macromedia offerings.

Oh, and music. :fly:

interestingly enough, I used Demonoid more for productivity software than media. Usually the latest Photoshop, lightwave, maya, and macromedia offerings.

Oh, and music. :fly:

I can add music, but I'd stick to torrents for software. At least there you have a comment system that will likely tell you if its littered with malware, like most software is...

edit: Just added about 5 music groups. Will probably take a couple hours before things start showing up.

Last edited:
I can add music, but I'd stick to torrents for software. At least there you have a comment system that will likely tell you if its littered with malware, like most software is...

I've actually been quite lucky as I stay within a specific application set, and it's 9/10 times easy to spot the malware laden DL's as the file size typically makes it obvious. But that's completely fine, I have no needs (other than some technet stuff :fly:) for any software atm, unless Lightwave 11 introduces some ground breaking shit.

I've actually been quite lucky as I stay within a specific application set, and it's 9/10 times easy to spot the malware laden DL's as the file size typically makes it obvious. But that's completely fine, I have no needs (other than some technet stuff :fly:) for any software atm, unless Lightwave 11 introduces some ground breaking shit.

Do you have an outstanding technet request that I've forgotten about?

Do you have an outstanding technet request that I've forgotten about?

Si. No worries. I'm redoing a bunch of installs this weekend so I won't be getting to them until 2013 anyway.

And, your call, but since pulling them down hits your DL caps, I can always just swing by and dump them on a flashdrive. I'll bring beer.

Si. No worries. I'm redoing a bunch of installs this weekend so I won't be getting to them until 2013 anyway.

And, your call, but since pulling them down hits your DL caps, I can always just swing by and dump them on a flashdrive. I'll bring beer.

Whoops! Whatcha missing? I'm off after today, so I can get it uploaded.

Whoops! Whatcha missing? I'm off after today, so I can get it uploaded.

hmm, this could be my bad. I'll need to verify what I have when I get back home. It looks like you did make almost everything I needed available at some point per email history.

can you send me a new invite, mine expired before i could make an account

please and thank you sir :)