are you smart?

midge

Flaccid Member
Sep 25, 2009
Marklar
₥0
i'm not particularly bright. for the most part i just laugh my way through awkward conversation with smart people, and they look at me like i'm a totally dummy. my boyfriend's kind of a dummy too, so we do okay.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how 'bout you folks? are you all good brained? average? or sitting in the dumb corner with me?

i'm gonna have some hot chocolate and take a series of online iq tests until i find one that says i'm a genius (probably one for 4 year olds DON'T JUDGE ME) and then post the results so nme will think we're kindred sprirts.

i'm gonna have some hot chocolate and take a series of online iq tests until i find one that says i'm a genius (probably one for 4 year olds DON'T JUDGE ME) and then post the results so nme will think we're kindred sprirts.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

to a fault sometimes. unless i'm "on" i can be boring as fuck in person.

i tend to stay quiet unless i have something funny to add to a conversation, or i just ask a lot of questions since i'm interested in just about anything anyone has to say about who they are or what they like or do.