Are you nerdcore??

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Move over FiddyCent! There's a new game in town, geeksta rappn'. Geeks aren't hiding behind their computers anymore. They are taking center stage, rapping about scripts and their dope coding skillz. Nerdcore even comes complete with their own East v. West rivalry!

"I'm encrypting shit like every single day; sending it across a network in a safe way; protecting messages to make my pay; if you hack me you're guilty under DMCA." - MC Plus+

monzy16_geeksta_f.jpg

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. :cool:

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,67970,00.html

like I said in the gm thread on this I saw yesterday, 2 skinnee j's have been making geek rap since the mid 90's...this is nothing new and it's a ripoff

why_ask_why said:
like I said in the gm thread on this I saw yesterday, 2 skinnee j's have been making geek rap since the mid 90's...this is nothing new and it's a ripoff
No, not the same. 2 skinnee j's are nerds that rap like regular rappers. Nerdcore are nerds that rap ABOUT BEING NERDS. 1 song (Mindtrick or whatever it was) doesn't make 2 Skinnee J's nerdcore.

theacoustician said:
No, not the same. 2 skinnee j's are nerds that rap like regular rappers. Nerdcore are nerds that rap ABOUT BEING NERDS. 1 song (Mindtrick or whatever it was) doesn't make 2 Skinnee J's nerdcore.

every song has a geeky subject matter...they were geek rap