Are all fundimentalist Muslim men gay?

elpmis said:
I got tired of drinking V8 every morning 2 get the daily vitamins I needed, so I just down a glass of menstrual blood - it gets the job done, hell it's the same shit that kept me alive as a fetus - and I didn't end up dead in a pic like that fetal horse!

I love when you pull things out of your ass.

/generic gay guy comment

April23 said:
Now you know I'm going to ask for a story.

story?

The generic story like Nemo says....... really drunk at a party, get coerced into a bedroom, get further coerced into going down on the girl, it's that special time, too drunk to know or care, hilarity ensues (at my expense) when I exit the room. Just made me a little more careful later on :)

BigDov said:
The generic story like Nemo says....... really drunk at a party, get coerced into a bedroom, get further coerced into going down on the girl, it's that special time, too drunk to know or care, hilarity ensues (at my expense) when I exit the room. Just made me a little more careful later on :)

You aren't a pro at it then. :fly:

elpmis said:
I leveled all day in the forest of wealth hoping a serpent would drop some pussy, it didn't happen - goddamn that shit must be rare
I find RPG humor really funny. I wish I knew enough about it to inject my own.

bwhahahaha, whoever suggested that as a torture method shoud get their head examined..