Pics April is the best boyfriend ever!

As I already sezed on FB, your sis is a badass painter. I looked at her FB of paintings in progression and she does an amazing job @ prospective and blending.

Imma be starting up a spree of aboriginal paintings, (art for our house), and if you guize wanted one, you cld trow in a request. I can copy whatever you guys find online along the lines of the aboriginal stuff. If you aren't familiar with the style, do a Gogglez search. I guarantee you'll love it.

Aww that wld be my pleasure! I've been wanting to start creating some of my own art, but just didn't give a shit so much when we lived in our condo. Now, we haz so much room and so many walls to decorate, lol!

alton looks like michael mckean in that pic

McKean_Mich60002.jpg

My sis wont do copyrighted images. :hs:

She copied Mr. And Mrs. Fork and Spoon, right? SOMEone painting that! :lol:

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with copying artwork. Bad things are reproducing oither's pieces for profit.

She copied Mr. And Mrs. Fork and Spoon, right? SOMEone painting that! :lol:

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with copying artwork. Bad things are reproducing oither's pieces for profit.
Well, I hope they are not copy righted--its a simple fork and knife image. Doing a painting of pokemons may be a bit different... who knows, she's a more of a rule follower than me. :fly: