Anyone with previous modeling experience??

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Now, for myself, very limited experience as a hand model - think Madge the Palmolive lady. You'll never know the abuse a person can take until you're a hand model- in the water, out of the water, hold that pose dear, back in the water, now in the soap, etc. :mad:

It sure seems that there's got to be SOMEONE around here who's had some experience on the catwalk, fashion modeling, or even *gasp* LINGERIE modling. If so, who did you work for, and PM all pics to me stat.
 
T

Talkie

Guest
My good friend was into Modelling .. she was an extra on Mission: Impossible 2 and used to be a Formula 1 girl during the Grand Prix.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
40
Savannah, GA
Marklar
0.00₥
Talkie said:
My good friend was into Modelling .. she was an extra on Mission: Impossible 2 and used to be a Formula 1 girl during the Grand Prix.

I was in Road Trip. It was quite fun! Oh and they don't call youExtras when you are on set. You are "background" It makes you sound more important. You can actually see me in the movie though. So that was cool. Plus I got to do a Stand in opposite Amy Smart and meet Breckin Meyer.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
101,525
36,101
1,823
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
Why don't we have any typical forum attention whores that go all out with the TEEHEE I'm a chick thread and post pics of thier body parts?

We need to start a revolution.
 
T

Talkie

Guest
JJ Lady said:
I was in Road Trip. It was quite fun! Oh and they don't call youExtras when you are on set. You are "background" It makes you sound more important. You can actually see me in the movie though. So that was cool. Plus I got to do a Stand in opposite Amy Smart and meet Breckin Meyer.
Cool ! Which bit ? I have the VHS. :p

My friend Brooke was in the Spanish scene at the start, but I can't tell you which bit. She said she played touch football with Tom during setups for other scenes and that he seemed like a cool guy.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
40
Savannah, GA
Marklar
0.00₥
Talkie said:
Cool ! Which bit ? I have the VHS. :p

My friend Brooke was in the Spanish scene at the start, but I can't tell you which bit. She said she played touch football with Tom during setups for other scenes and that he seemed like a cool guy.

Well there are a couple of spots but the best is when they are taking the test after Amy Smart pull the fire alarm. I am right in the front row wearing a black sweater (which was not mine, a girl and I switched shirts since it was supposed to be different days) and I am chewing on my pen.