GAY Anyone play GeoGuesser?

d*mn that's a fun game. 17 thousand something on my first go. See how you match up by clicking below:

http://www.geoguessr.com?s=eyJ0b3Rh...zNy4yMzAzMjgzODc2MDM4NywtNzkuNzE2Nzk2ODc1XV19

ok, playing on hard mode with no moving around.

edit:

#1 : Your guess was 0.665 km from the correct location and gave 6423 points.
#2 : haha, no identifying marks at all, road in the middle of freakin nowhere: Your guess was 7228.656 km from the correct location and gave 1011 points.
#3 another empty road..... Your guess was 1105.261 km from the correct location and gave 2146 points.
#4 Your guess was 5126.292 km from the correct location and gave 1441 points.
#5 Your guess was 1206.692 km from the correct location and gave 2117 points.

lost miserably. That was a ridiculously tough set of maps. 3 empty roads in the middle of nowhere
You lost the challenge with 13138 points against 19211.

Last edited:
Drive up and down the street and look for clues. If you see a sign that says "Welcome to Buttf*ck, Alaska!" it would probably behoove you to mark Buttf*ck, Alaska on your map. That doesn't always work, of course. I guessed one just now that I thought was in mexico and it was actually 7,000km away in Brazil. :fly:

Drive up and down the street and look for clues. If you see a sign that says "Welcome to Buttf*ck, Alaska!" it would probably behoove you to mark Buttf*ck, Alaska on your map. That doesn't always work, of course. I guessed one just now that I thought was in mexico and it was actually 7,000km away in Brazil. :fly:

I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING! :p

That's how the game was meant to be played. Are you really just spinning in circles and then guessing? :lol:

"You're standing by a field."
"Russia!"
"No."
"Ecuador!"

That's how the game was meant to be played. Are you really just spinning in circles and then guessing? :lol:

"You're standing by a field."
"Russia!"
"No."
"Ecuador!"

Then you look at the plants and landscape!
Bummer, this thing is a pita to play on iPad.

It dropped me in front of the HUGE sign for Ketchikan, Alaska.

It loaded, I turned right and I saw this
ketchikan-alaska.jpg

Then, the next one was (what looked like) a birch grove in Sweden. Nothing else there, just a road through birch trees
Fuckers.

Yea, I got one that more than obviously Russia. And I got one of those obscure ones, too. Looked like a back road with nothing around but flat green fields and some trees along the road. The mile marker was US (to me, so for some reason, I guessed Ohio and I was something like 400 something km from the actual location. It WAS in Ohio, too!

@Mr. Asa

As thread starter, set some rules. We're playing on different playing fields here

A) Can you move?
B) Can you google?
C) A&B?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a compromise of you can only move within one block of where you start in any direction?
If it's hard to guess a block, 6 clicks in any direction.

Or at the very least, tell everyone if you're staying in one spot, or moving around. You cheating fuckers.

Look you stupid pussies, you're supposed to move around before you guess. It's how the cotdamn game is played. Take your gay rules and go play...I don't know the names of any appropriately homosexual games.