anyone have a shuttle?

shuttle_carrying_case_l.jpg

that?

April23 said:
I was raised Methodist.

...and with lots of cats.

Lol, I am methodist to, although I haven't been to church since Christmas eve 03. Hubby and I like sleeping in on Sunday mornings ;)

Also... didn't grow up with a bunch of cats but we have 4 plus 1 that lives with my mommy.

April23 said:
As long as they are feral, diseased cats.

Someones loved pet just isn't right.

If you love it you don't just let it run free.

A cat comes into my yard once. No big deal, I just scare it off.

Cat comes into my yard twice. Whatever, kick it in the balls.

Cat comes into my yard every day of the week over the course of a month. smileynev eats good that night.

smileynev said:
If you love it you don't just let it run free.

A cat comes into my yard once. No big deal, I just scare it off.

Cat comes into my yard twice. Whatever, kick it in the balls.

Cat comes into my yard every day of the week over the course of a month. smileynev eats good that night.

Cats are outdoor/indoor just like dogs can be. Just can't restrict them to areas outside for obvious reasons. The cats stay close to the house, but do go across the street from time to time.

I don't see any problem with letting them outside, yes they may kill birds but its not the domestic cat that is the problem... its the unspayed/unneutered feral cats running around that creates the problem.

April23 said:
Cats are outdoor/indoor just like dogs can be. Just can't restrict them to areas outside for obvious reasons. The cats stay close to the house, but do go across the street from time to time.

I don't see any problem with letting them outside, yes they may kill birds but its not the domestic cat that is the problem... its the unspayed/unneutered feral cats running around that creates the problem.

What obvious reasons? If you let them go outside keep them on your property. If you can't do so then don't let them outside. Respect your neighbors.

Maybe I don't want my birds killed. Maybe I enjoy having wild birds in my backyard and do not want them scared off by your cat. Maybe I don't want your cats shitting in my childs sandbox?

It all comes down to respecting your neighbors. If you don't then I guess theres nothing that can be done about it.

smileynev said:
What obvious reasons? If you let them go outside keep them on your property. If you can't do so then don't let them outside. Respect your neighbors.

Maybe I don't want my birds killed. Maybe I enjoy having wild birds in my backyard and do not want them scared off by your cat. Maybe I don't want your cats shitting in my childs sandbox?

It all comes down to respecting your neighbors. If you don't then I guess theres nothing that can be done about it.

Its not too possible to keep cats in your backyard only unless you screen the whole area in with electrical fencing. o_O

I guess my case is different, the house is on a golf course so there are two houses next to us and the ones across the street. Both houses on the side have small dogs that LOVE chasing cats so my cats usually hang out on the golf course chasing squirrels or across the street in the front yards were there aren't many birds hanging out.

Lucky+

April23 said:
Its not too possible to keep cats in your backyard only unless you screen the whole area in with electrical fencing. o_O

I guess my case is different, the house is on a golf course so there are two houses next to us and the ones across the street. Both houses on the side have small dogs that LOVE chasing cats so my cats usually hang out on the golf course chasing squirrels or across the street in the front yards were there aren't many birds hanging out.

Lucky+

If your neighbors don't care, its no big deal. I'm sure the golf course people love dead squirrels on their well manicured lawns and piles of crap in their sandtraps.

smileynev said:
If your neighbors don't care, its no big deal. I'm sure the golf course people love dead squirrels on their well manicured lawns and piles of crap in their sandtraps.

You are so pessimistic. :hs: Don't even say you are being a realist... how many cats do you know actually catch and kill a squirrel.

April23 said:
You are so pessimistic. :hs: Don't even say you are being a realist... how many cats do you know actually catch and kill a squirrel.
I don't know any cats. They are not sentient creatures.

I don't know OF any cats that have caught squirrels personally.

smileynev said:
I don't know any cats. They are not sentient creatures.

I don't know OF any cats that have caught squirrels personally.

Can we just agree that you agree with me on all cat subjects?