Anyone ever buy a company?

pshwhatev.jpg

645145728ec13f.gif

Usually with professionalism comes success.

To get to success you have to at least try... I am 1 for 2 out of the last 2 businesses I have ran as in being "successful" with one starting at 280,000 in debt which dropped to 20,000 in debt. Tripled our production in 3 weeks just 5 months ago and have continued on with that number. We are in the process of taking over another company in St Pete in which I will be the head of 60+ people.

Baby I am growin and not just in my belly ;)

To get to success you have to at least try... I am 1 for 2 out of the last 2 businesses I have ran as in being "successful" with one starting at 280,000 in debt which dropped to 20,000 in debt. Tripled our production in 3 weeks just 5 months ago and have continued on with that number. We are in the process of taking over another company in St Pete in which I will be the head of 60+ people.

Baby I am growin and not just in my belly ;)

Come on man, you can't even pay off your car. :fly:

WTF??!! dude, what are you guys IN to?

were your explanation more gramatically correct Beer, I would have given april the "sikky sikky served!!"

as it is.. meh.

(but the numbers don't lie) ;)

haha, we deep fried chicken at Floppys old house warming party... although we did get a little carried away with the crisco