anyone ever accidentally deleted his girlfriend's hard drive?

I laugh at your misfortune. And whichever one of you is alive in the end, I'll be more than happy to help expatriate. :)

when she gets home.. look her in the eye, grab her.. bang her.. then Donkey punch her.. hit her in the right eye

when she asks WTF.. tell her what you did.. if she bitches hit her in the left eye

good luck :(

Coqui said:
And that my friends is why you unplug all hard drives, except the one you intend on formatting.

He did unplug them all, and just plugged in the wrong one... the one I store everything on.

All I care about is the several gigs of pictures from the past few years. Can't really replace those. :(

It's okay tho, shit happens. HE JUST BETTER HAVE BF2 RUNNING BY THE TIME I GET HOME. :mad:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

inline4 said:
when she gets home.. look her in the eye, grab her.. bang her.. then Donkey punch her.. hit her in the right eye

when she asks WTF.. tell her what you did.. if she bitches hit her in the left eye

good luck :(

He better take off that ring or I'm not finishing the scene.

April23 said:
He better take off that ring or I'm not finishing the scene.
When my sister had my nephew (now 4 years old) we all had the same camera.. we were all in the hospital and the cameras were strewn about and my brother in law comes in looking for his.. i gave him mine and they all got mixed up.

Long story short, the memory card got demolished :(
I felt horrible :(

several years later the tape of my nephew got screwed up.. but only half of it .. My dad felt horrible.

These are bad things, but you can't do much about it. I have recovered many pictures from my families drives that crash. I just hate when they send me the whole damn computer "family in jersey, NY, and cali" and i have to pay to ship it back.. A drive is fine get in there and DIG

inline4 said:
When my sister had my nephew (now 4 years old) we all had the same camera.. we were all in the hospital and the cameras were strewn about and my brother in law comes in looking for his.. i gave him mine and they all got mixed up......

I thought this post was going to a much more "they found the naked pics that I took of my sister" type place.