Anyone else fly in a B-17?

shawndavid said:
There were some landing gear issues when these things were damaged. A lot of those guys were trapped inside and crushed on landing.

I can't imagine the tubs of lubricant it would take to jimmy you into one of those turrets.

We could just use the 50 gallon drum you have beside the s2000:fly:

I have some more pics, but I am lazy and it was taking too long. I will put more up later.

dbzeag said:
I have some more pics, but I am lazy and it was taking too long. I will put more up later.

Put up the ones of your encounter with the Luftwaffe over Belgium that detail your getting shot down and bailing out in a parachute, and then your capture and subsequent escape from the Nazi stalag camp. Those ones are my favorite.

Sarcasmo said:
Put up the ones of your encounter with the Luftwaffe over Belgium that detail your getting shot down and bailing out in a parachute, and then your capture and subsequent escape from the Nazi stalag camp. Those ones are my favorite.
:heart:

Will do, honey lips

Sarcasmo said:

Yes! I love this story!

This was the catalyst for the Battle of Britain 2: Electric Boogaloo...

[Grabs cigar and brandy] "Never before have we owed so much to so few..."

Holy shit, those gun port and turret view pictures are AWESOME. Dbzeag is my new favorite poster. :heart:

I'm starting to think that I would gladly pay $400 to fly in that thing.

Sarcasmo said:
Holy shit, those gun port and turret view pictures are AWESOME. Dbzeag is my new favorite poster. :heart:

Im sure Dbz could prolly work something out or in for you :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

:heart:

I guess that's a long way from you hating me.

And it was only $395 to fly ;)

I don't hate you. I just know there's more to you than being gay.

And see what I mean? This is a cool thread.