Ontopic Anyone doing New Years resolutions? Post them here and we'll revisit in 6 months.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,442
I'm stealing @fly's thread

For 2024 I want to keep on track with last years habits and add in some new ones; last year I managed to have a year sober and I have no plans to end that. I also gave up smoking (again) and don't plan to restart. I want to read a book a week this year, get better at the gym and also start doing a different long walk/hike each weekend as a way to get out and explore but also catch up with people periodically if they want to join me. I also droppped off listening to my favourite weekly comedy podcast (Comedy Bang Bang) this year and want to keep up with it from now on. It brings me a lot of joy.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly
I've been running 5ks regularly since 2018. I'd like to kick it up a notch in 2024 and run a 10 mile race or even a half marathon basically just to prove that I can at 50 years old. And then after that I'll probably kick the running down a notch and do more hiking or maybe try biking. Both are a lot easier on the joints compared to running. I do enjoy running though and will probably continue to do some shorter distance running for exercise.

Stable housing
Food
Bedtime routine. I used to have very specific routine for going to bed but between homelessness and spending most of the year in the hospital I kinda just go until I pass out.
I guess keep on Spanish, not my favorite language but it is useful.
Law enforcement job
Finish systems eng degree
Try to be less suicidally depressed

Last edited:
I stumbled upon the below reddit post about shower shows at strip clubs in West Virginia so my resolution is to travel to Martinsburg and see if I can partake in a similar experience:

Is the "Shower Room" a common thing in strip clubs? Or is it only seen in fucking West ByGod Virginia?

Martinsburg, WV. 18 years old. With 5-6 dudes for one of said dudes 18th bday. Invited to go into the shower room, immediately we all think "what in the holiest of fucks is that?" We go into this room, two smokin hot naked girls already there, big drain in the middle of this tile floor and multiple shower heads.

We are informed this service is 20 dollars a piece. We gladly pay this to see the shitstorm commence. We are each given a bottle of chocolate syrup and advised we can squirt and rub it all over these strippers bodies, but no penetration. You can touch anything, just can't penetrate it.

So we do that. Next they start licking it off each other. You could've heard a fucking pin drop in that room. Then, one of the strippers says if you have a 20 or larger, you can put it in one of the girls' pussies. We were 18, so we didnt have random 20s for pussies, so we just kinda sat there, like ummmmmm... well.....

THEN THE FUCKING HUGE BLACK BOUNCER AT THE DOOR OF THIS ROOM THROWS US A 20 AND SAYS "DON'T BE SCARED FELLAS, ITS JUST PUSSY."

So we let our birthday friend put this 20 in girl #1's pussy, and the other girl gets it out of her with her tongue. Stunned.

Finally, you wash off the girls with soap and water and that's more or less the end.

This costs $20 in WV. Also, lap dances at every establishment are $5.

Honorable Mention: 18 years old at a private stripper show (Cousin's bachelor party), also in West Fucking Virginia. Stripper asks who is the youngest there, all eyes turn to me because i had literally just turned 18. She says "get your ass on the floor." I do. She gets a charms blow pop, turn it backwards and sticks the stick end in my mouth, and climbs on this thing and fucks herself with it. Inches from my face.

She gets off, then removes blow pop from my mouth, and flips it around and shoves this thing back into my mouth. My fucking father is feet away from me also the whole time this is happening.

I ate the fuck outta that blow pop. It was cherry flavored and I chewed the gum inside too. IDGAF.

• Gravy
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ZRH, APRIL and fly
I stumbled upon the below reddit post about shower shows at strip clubs in West Virginia so my resolution is to travel to Martinsburg and see if I can partake in a similar experience:

Is the "Shower Room" a common thing in strip clubs? Or is it only seen in fucking West ByGod Virginia?

Martinsburg, WV. 18 years old. With 5-6 dudes for one of said dudes 18th bday. Invited to go into the shower room, immediately we all think "what in the holiest of fucks is that?" We go into this room, two smokin hot naked girls already there, big drain in the middle of this tile floor and multiple shower heads.

We are informed this service is 20 dollars a piece. We gladly pay this to see the shitstorm commence. We are each given a bottle of chocolate syrup and advised we can squirt and rub it all over these strippers bodies, but no penetration. You can touch anything, just can't penetrate it.

So we do that. Next they start licking it off each other. You could've heard a fucking pin drop in that room. Then, one of the strippers says if you have a 20 or larger, you can put it in one of the girls' pussies. We were 18, so we didnt have random 20s for pussies, so we just kinda sat there, like ummmmmm... well.....

THEN THE FUCKING HUGE BLACK BOUNCER AT THE DOOR OF THIS ROOM THROWS US A 20 AND SAYS "DON'T BE SCARED FELLAS, ITS JUST PUSSY."

So we let our birthday friend put this 20 in girl #1's pussy, and the other girl gets it out of her with her tongue. Stunned.

Finally, you wash off the girls with soap and water and that's more or less the end.

This costs $20 in WV. Also, lap dances at every establishment are $5.

Honorable Mention: 18 years old at a private stripper show (Cousin's bachelor party), also in West Fucking Virginia. Stripper asks who is the youngest there, all eyes turn to me because i had literally just turned 18. She says "get your ass on the floor." I do. She gets a charms blow pop, turn it backwards and sticks the stick end in my mouth, and climbs on this thing and fucks herself with it. Inches from my face.

She gets off, then removes blow pop from my mouth, and flips it around and shoves this thing back into my mouth. My fucking father is feet away from me also the whole time this is happening.

I ate the fuck outta that blow pop. It was cherry flavored and I chewed the gum inside too. IDGAF.
Shower shows are more like $500