• Total voters

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
I wanna test out teh new servar. Any UF game server you facks would like to see?

Server stats:

P4 2.8Ghz
512MB
Twin SCSI drives
Located at datacenter in Dallas, so should be good ping times for all :omy:

how about bf2 again? I think it's gotten old enough that no one would be concerned about not playing on a ranked server...wait, iirc, did EA ghey that shit up so that no one could run their own server??

KNYTE said:
I gotta fire that up tonite and see what it looks like. It has online playability?

why_ask_why said:
how about bf2 again? I think it's gotten old enough that no one would be concerned about not playing on a ranked server...wait, iirc, did EA ghey that shit up so that no one could run their own server??

Nope. They still have unranked server files out there. All weapons can be unlocked too...

mmm, I got the meat to play with that one. Or maybe I just like to play with my meat. But we should pick something that everyone can run...I've seen posts by others that said FEAR choked up their system pretty effectively.

Whos chokin the beef now?

hayguyz2.gif

fly said:
That game is just too fast for my old, slow ass. I only played it a couple of times, but I had never died so quickly in my life.

thats the way I felt the first time I played Quake3.
Itd be like:

*spawn*
*run 3 steps*
*dies*
*spawn*
*run 2 steps*
*dies*
*spawn*
*run 5 steps*
*dies*
*disconnects from server*

Drool-Boy said:
thats the way I felt the first time I played Quake3.
Itd be like:

*spawn*
*run 3 steps*
*dies*
*spawn*
*run 2 steps*
*dies*
*spawn*
*run 5 steps*
*dies*
*disconnects from server*
I was reasonably good at Q3, much better at Q2 railmatches :drool: 500 frags per hour and higher

And UT2004 was WAY too fast for me :lol: my old man eyes don't do well with that, or the gay ass physics system in Counterstrike where you stop moving if someones shooting at you :wtf:

oooh...how about the ORIGINAL UT :drool:
that game kicked so much ass...I still have a few cds worth of boards I archived somewhere at home