Another Adventure

Well I have my next trip already planned if anyone has some vacation to burn and wants to join my summer of travel...

Where are you going?

If you're still in Niagara, take a 30 minute ride down the road that follows the river. You'll hit botanical gardens, a butterfly observatory, Fort Erie, wineries aplenty and a little Victorian village that's not a bad date if you want to walk for a little while.

If you're going back to Toronto, grab a meal at Mr Green Jeans in Eaton Center and visit the Mill Street Brewery.

Where are you going?

If you're still in Niagara, take a 30 minute ride down the road that follows the river. You'll hit botanical gardens, a butterfly observatory, Fort Erie, wineries aplenty and a little Victorian village that's not a bad date if you want to walk for a little while.

If you're going back to Toronto, grab a meal at Mr Green Jeans in Eaton Center and visit the Mill Street Brewery.

I already hit Mill Street on saturday. I'm happy in chinatown right now.

Where are you going?

I'm heading to San Fran this Sunday thru Thursday. And then I'm gonna do some camping on that weekend in the mountains. I found a sweet place that you have to hike 12 miles to get to the camp ground.

That looks cool. We were watching canadian Bacon a couple days ago and commented on wanting to go see Niagra falls someday.

That looks cool. We were watching canadian Bacon a couple days ago and commented on wanting to go see Niagra falls someday.

Well just make sure if BeeRad ever asks you if you wanna see Canadian Bacon you tell him no....I made that mistake once.

only needed a license to go buy cheap beer underage when I went to uni 18 miles from canada in NY

only needed a license to go buy cheap beer underage when I went to uni 18 miles from canada in NY
you might still get into canada with that, but you won't get back into the US. they want to see proof of citizenship. either DL and birth certificate, or a passport.

looks like fun. I haven't been to niagra in many many years. didn't know you could go under the falls.

the bridge is called the peace bridge iirc.

you might still get into canada with that, but you won't get back into the US. they want to see proof of citizenship. either DL and birth certificate, or a passport.

looks like fun. I haven't been to niagra in many many years. didn't know you could go under the falls.

the bridge is called the peace bridge iirc.

The bridge at Niagara is the Rainbow bridge. The bridge from 90 to QEW border is the Peace bridge (by Fort Erie)