Another Adventure

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
So once again I find myself on another adventure this time to the vast wasteland of Canada. Surprisingly every expectation I’ve had has been wrong. It’s not -75 here and there aren’t roving hockey gangs everywhere. And BeeRad entirely skewed my thoughts of what Canadians are like. They’re not douche bags at all I guess it’s just Brad. I have discovered that every radio station I’ve tuned to since arriving in Toronto has played a Tom Petty song. Maybe he is like the Hoff in Germany. Maybe South Park, Strange Brew, and Douche Brad have given me nothing but lies about this place. I guess I’ll have to just go and find out for myself. More to come later and no worries there will be pics.

mmmmmmm my floppy tickle is now part canadian

While you are there make sure you do a cold shot, think its molson. Oh and Molson Triple X too!!

Downtown Whitby is good and has some cool sports bars with game rooms in the basement, Irish pubs and random clubs. Club 110 is a skate/snow bar you would probably like

Have fun dude!!!!!

Zed is the correct pronunciation for Brits and Canucks, as well as the frenchies.

She is quite the oddball. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original Zed X 81?

Yeah, that was weird. It's almost as if she doesn't know anything about computers.

So once again I find myself on another adventure this time to the vast wasteland of Canada. Surprisingly every expectation I’ve had has been wrong. It’s not -75 here and there aren’t roving hockey gangs everywhere. And BeeRad entirely skewed my thoughts of what Canadians are like. They’re not douche bags at all I guess it’s just Brad. I have discovered that every radio station I’ve tuned to since arriving in Toronto has played a Tom Petty song. Maybe he is like the Hoff in Germany. Maybe South Park, Strange Brew, and Douche Brad have given me nothing but lies about this place. I guess I’ll have to just go and find out for myself. More to come later and no worries there will be pics.

Hey now, Hey now!!! Don't be dissing my Gainesville home boy.

Last edited:
Here are some pics from today. I'm off to get drunk in Chinatown.

Stupid fake hockey money

DSC02986.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

DSC02997.jpg

DSC03006.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

Behind the falls

DSC03030.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

Behind the falls get more wet than Dharma at a penis festival

DSC03042.jpg

Tunnels behind the falls

DSC03049.jpg

American side

DSC03058.jpg

DSC03079.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03094.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

On the Maid of the Mist at the bottom of the falls

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03138.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

Bridge to the US

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

And wtf is this shit about going behind the falls? whoa thats cool. and how did you keep the camera so dry?

there are tunnels behind the falls, it costs a couple bucks but it is interesting to do once or twice.

And wtf is this shit about going behind the falls? whoa thats cool. and how did you keep the camera so dry?

It only cost me 12 bucks to go back there. You had to take an elevator down a bit and then take the tunnels. It was well worth it. And believe me the cam got wet. I tried to keep it under my shirt until I took a pic but it was still very hard with the spray. I was hard to even see sometimes. The wind would shift and it would be like a tidal wave coming in. They said that 193 million gallons fall every minute. Well I'm in a bar in chinatown watching to celtics pregame with some asian guys I don't know but they bought me a Molson and ivited me to join them so I can't be rude.