Anniversary of Hiroshima bombing

i'm more pissed off about the two buildings than the people inside of them tbh.

a buddy of mine in middle school was killed...one of my uncles was late to work dropping his daughter off at school and missed it...he was there for the '92 bombing

a buddy of mine in middle school was killed...one of my uncles was late to work dropping his daughter off at school and missed it...he was there for the '92 bombing

the majority of us don't have close links like that though, we're so far removed they might as well have been starving kids in china. the closest links most of us have are the fact that growing up the WTC have always been there and have always been an iconic part of NYC. The buildings are something the entire american population recognized and knew... the people inside, not so much.

not trying to sound crass or anything, thats just the way it is. fucked up aint it? just like michael vick kills some dogs and gets a longer sentence than a guy that killed another guy while driving drunk.

My buddy James was in the city when it happened. He got actual asbestos dust on him.

omgeverythingrelatestome

don't be a dick, it was sad to see him in the obits...his whole firm was wiped out when the first plane hit

we went to albany academy together...he was in the same company as I...E company...he was a year ahead of me and was kind of like an antagonizing big brother...Chris Cuomo was in our company too...our captain use to call him fellatio face :lol:

James Patrick (CBA ’93), a bond broker at Canter Fitzgerald, was planning on having at least four children. He died seven weeks before his first child was born. When the plane hit the tower, Patrick was on the phone with a client. He interrupted the conversation to say that he had to evacuate the building. That was the last he was heard from.

http://www.library.fordham.edu/whatsnew/911.html

damn, didn't know this until just now...3 guys from that class were killed...trevor bader was in my company too :(

http://www.albanyacademyforgirls.org/enewsletter/enews_preview.cfm?ID=0

Many classes were recognized for their achievements in Reunion Class Giving. The AA Class of 1989 raised $8,161 with a remarkable 52% rate of participation from their class in honor of their Reunion supporting the Annual Fund and the purchase of three benches in memory of three classmates they lost: Trevor Bader '89, Michael D'Angelo '89 and James Patrick '89.

I'm watching Samantha Brown in China on the Travel channel in honor of those who died. All rook same.

I was just watching anthony bourdain eating a bunch of crazy soups in the far east...had like brains and pig knuckles and bones to suck the marrow out of...now I'm craving hot & sour soup...might have to go down the street and pick up a quart

I was just watching anthony bourdain eating a bunch of crazy soups in the far east...had like brains and pig knuckles and bones to suck the marrow out of...now I'm craving hot & sour soup...might have to go down the street and pick up a quart

i have a friend who loves to travel and try the weirdest foods he can. like brains and such.