Anniversary of Hiroshima bombing

Philosophically speaking that is absolutely correct. Things happen because we allow them to. Period.

And no, I don't care how many people died on 9/11. They aren't any more important to me than the millions of Kazakhs who were slaughtered by Stalin, or the people Idi Amin may or may not have dined on.

must be a real vintage year for limestone rock.

Philosophically speaking that is absolutely correct. Things happen because we allow them to. Period.

And no, I don't care how many people died on 9/11. They aren't any more important to me than the millions of Kazakhs who were slaughtered by Stalin, or the people Idi Amin may or may not have dined on.
That and knocking over two buildings really doesnt qualify as a strategic victory. Publicity stunt at best.

Cut and pasting stuff you already said counts as a reponse? It's like arguing with a woman who thinks if she repeats herself enough, she must be right.

Cut and pasting stuff you already said counts as a reponse? It's like arguing with a woman who thinks if she repeats herself enough, she must be right.

We call it "asked and answered," constantly changing the form of a question doesnt make it a new one.

^ :lol:

apparently very soon before th owers were blwon away they were insured for 4bn. is that tru or false>

The port authority leased the buildings in august. Part of getting a lease in NY is getting insurance. The insurers wont pay out because they consider it one attack even though there were two planes >.>

Last edited:
2jbtblsjpg-1.gif