Anna Nicole Smith has died

i don't think she was the brightest thing, and i don't applaud many of her techniques, but i think it takes balls to go against everything and everyone and do what you feel like you need to do. she made a name for herself and made money doing it, and i think it takes a certain amount of courage (no matter how i might disagree with her decisions) to do so. i won't go as far as to say i admire her, but i do wonder how she felt, all alone at night with nothing but her thoughts, knowing the people who were closest to her didn't support her choices. how lonely but determined she must've been. i can't imagine.
Was any of that pregnancy induced by chance?

i don't think she was the brightest thing, and i don't applaud many of her techniques, but i think it takes balls to go against everything and everyone and do what you feel like you need to do. she made a name for herself and made money doing it, and i think it takes a certain amount of courage (no matter how i might disagree with her decisions) to do so. i won't go as far as to say i admire her, but i do wonder how she felt, all alone at night with nothing but her thoughts, knowing the people who were closest to her didn't support her choices. how lonely but determined she must've been. i can't imagine.

Once again I find myself completely agreeing with your post.

If you and the hubby ever need a slightly overweight counter part in the marriage I am so in. Not sexual, just conversative, lol

I've deduced that it was Mrs. White in the Billiard Room with the Rope.

17145cc9188d6e8e.jpg

french maid outfit :drool:

I use to have a playboy back from when she looked good. She said in it "I can't eat whatever I want and it never makes me fatter." LOL I bet she regretted that quote later.

wow, her place in the bahamas was looted of pretty much everything...pics, videos, birth certs for her kids, etc.