Halp Android devices

This is an interesting keyboard. But to get the arrow keys up tou have to go full keyboard and that makes the keys tiny and too hard to use.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Arrow keys are tired to gestures or volume keys in swype I believe.

Are you just using them to navigate letters to correct a word?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Arrow keys are tired to gestures or volume keys in swype I believe.

Are you just using them to navigate letters to correct a word?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Yep. In SwiftKey they have a row under the row with the spacebar with arrow keys.

OK so I have found out that this SwiftKey issue only happens when I'm typing in a forum when using the Chrome browser.

Oddly specific isn't it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So the S7 edge screen cracked enough to fuck it up. Apparently sliding off my desk, it caught my chair at an exact angle that damaged the glass/lcd on the curved edge. The fall was so unimpressive I just picked up the phone & put it back on my desk thinking no big deal. About 30 minutes later caught this weird flicker out of the corner of my eye. Well fuck, what the fuck is that???

$279 for new glass and new LCD - all samsung. at my local UBreakIFix.com

Highly recommended. In 2.5 hrs they fixed it. New battery included. It's literally 1/2 the phone that was replaced. They're affiliated with samsung so samsung sets pricing, parts, and software testing. 90 day warranty. BUT - the guy said they'll take care of it up to a year as long as it isn't water damage.

Pricing is different for various models glass. Mine was apparently on the much higher end. They'll also just replace batteries if needed.

That seems like a lot of money.

Yep. Apparently I can get the part for $200ish but am pretty sure I'd break some tiny thing trying to repair it & end up handing it over to them or back at Swappa.
Swappa had the same one 'mint' for $310 which I considered
BUT:
waiting a few days to get the phone,
replacing all apps
re-configuring the phone
transferring the data
- - (fwiw, at this point I didn't realize samsung has free software that will do this in about 30 minutes)
and lastly, $35 to activate the new phone.

I was meh, so $279 and I was good to go before dinner.

Thems the breaks when you gotta have the latest Samsung, I guess.
Hey, to avoid bad luck, I can't tell you if it was or wasn't the first time I had a screen replaced Evar.

Also, the s7 was out a yr before I picked it up on swappa. I had a ton of success with my 4.5yr old S3, the reviews on the s7 were really good, so I didn't really feel like I needed to switch horses.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum