ANAL RAPE!!! It's only funny when it happens to me

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So dharmas post about netflix reminded me of this funny situation that occured to me and i think you folks might get a kick out of it.

The day started with a very delayed flight leaving Denver because of a freak mini-blizzard and some iced up wings.. Thank god i quit smoking.. otherwise it could have been torture.
Regardless, the end result is i missed my connection in ATL to take me home.. So when i land the lady reissues me a ticket (first class.. w0ot) and the flights in an hour and a half, i figure.. cool.. i'll play some NES emulator on the o'l lappy!!!

So i sit next to some guy who has his laptop out and he has an Iron Man picture for his wallpaper and i'm like.. hhmm, interesting. I start playing some Mario Brothers for shits and giggles and he takes a peak at the screen.

He asks me, "Have you seen King of Kong?"

i respond, "WTF you taling about dude?"

He proceeds to explain what the movie is about and it sounds moderatly interesting so i listen, we chat a bit about movies .. mainly movies based on video games/comic books and he asks me if i've seen such and such and such and such.. He talks about all the actors he has met and where hes gone and blah blah blah. I am half listning.

I get done with my awesome Mario Brothers game and determine i still have about 50 minutes till we even start boarding, so i tether the o'l sprint phone and ask him to repeat the name of that king movie, he does and i hit up my trust EasyNews connection and begin mah download. 20 minutes to completion it says. I ask him about what movie he would suggest next, he names off something or other and i search and begin my download.

He glances over and asks what i'm doing.. i say, "We have an hour long flight and another 45 minutes till we even leave, i'm just getting some things to watch"
He asks, "uuhhmm.. what do you do?"
I respond, "I'm a software consultant, blah blah blah" and i respond with the appropriate, "And yourself?"

"uuhhmm,, i work for Universal"

i say, "oh.. " disconnect the power cord and go snag a beer.. LOL

i find it funny, any one else?

My neighbour works for time-warner. She gives me a hard time about it. You never know when the person you're talking to is an hired gun for the RIAA or MPAA.

RIAA really started cracking down on mixtape DJ's a few years back. i don't sell em so it doesn't affect me.
i heard about that. there were some weird conflicts where the artist or label would want a track by a new artist on a mixtape to promote it, but then the guy producing the tape gets busted or the tapes get pulled off store shelves. dumb shit.