An Update

DeathBatCountry

Flaccid Member
Feb 26, 2009
Marklar
₥0
So this past Monday was my five week post op anniversary (hard to believe), and I also started back to work after five weeks off and that sucks.

Anyway I had my four week check up with the surgeon the previous Friday. They are pleased and said I am doing well. I've lost 35lbs so far. In just five weeks my blood pressure is normal again, no more meds. I'm sleeping better no more cpap. I am excersisng, walking every night, I joined a gym, I have a shit ton more energy then ever before. I've already gone down a pant size.

As far as eating goes I'm eating 3-5 meals a day, no more then 4oz at at time. I also drink 2-3 8oz protein shakes a day. Nothing has caused me to throw up (knock on wood). Saturday night i did go over my 4oz by .9 and I paid hell for it by experiencing the most horrific discomfort I have ever felt (aside being catheterized), major lesson learned there.

I feel really good for the first time in a long time and that's just losing 35lbs. My abdomen is still sore, muscles are still healing, I do get tired off and on but over all this as been a good and easy experience. Almost too easy which scares me.

Next Friday I have another two week check up with the surgeon and in Oct I go see my nutritionist and endocrinologist for my two month check up with them.
:tard:

let the smart ass comments begin!

On a side note could I get my stupid name changed to something not so stupid. plzkthnxbi

Last edited:
congrats dude, keep it up.

also, you can use marklar to change your name, just go into flymart.

Start coming up with a plan to tighten up the loose skin.

Yea I know I really need to focus on the gym for that aspect. I'm hoping my age has is on my side for that. They say the younger you are the more elasticity your skin still has.

Yea I'm totally not going to get down on myself if I experience a stall which is totally common in the months following surgery. I just have to stay focused and keep doing what I'm doing.

Oh and I could always see my wang, it's just that big.

Thanks for the kind words though everyone.

Maybe keep your skin moisturized with anti-wrinkle cream? I would assume that would also help with elasticity.

Keep up the good work!

lol just been playing WOW to pass the time at home, now I'm bored of that. I'm back to work now so that takes up most of my day. By the time I get home I have time to eat, excersise and relax for an hour.

lol just been playing WOW to pass the time at home, now I'm bored of that. I'm back to work now so that takes up most of my day. By the time I get home I have time to eat, excersise and relax for an hour.

How can you get bored by the most exciting game on the face of this planet?

It has like 999,999,999,999,999,999 more players than any game out there so it's awesome! :p