Thread Americans love cats more than their own country.

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
43,313.59₥
We give ours a few little table scraps like people do dogs. Chicken, fish, buttery bread, etc. Ice cream too.
I limited her to cat food only a few years ago after realizing her fascination for Crescent Rolls meant stinky runny poop the next day.

Actually, I’m proud of the way I cared for her compared to cats past, but the lack of regular vet visits will haunt me forever. That’s why no more pets unless I win a lottery or weaken significantly from lack of pet contact.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and HipHugHer

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
89,643.86₥
I limited her to cat food only a few years ago after realizing her fascination for Crescent Rolls meant stinky runny poop the next day.

Actually, I’m proud of the way I cared for her compared to cats past, but the lack of regular vet visits will haunt me forever. That’s why no more pets unless I win a lottery or weaken significantly from lack of pet contact.
I'm betting on the latter.

My offer of posthumous pet care is open-ended. No expiration date.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
43,313.59₥
I have a litter box not too far from a recliner but I also have a cat that suddenly decided to stop going to the bathroom. Losing her mind or something. I moved one to the most inconvenient and unwanted location (to me) and she started using it again.

It’s a dust nightmare more than a stench issue.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
43,115.69₥
Dumbass cat (Fly) is gonna get me shot. Starting to refuse to come in on the nice summer nights and ignoring me when i call her. Found her sleeping in the neighbors boat the other day ignoring me.