GAY Amazon hosting timeouts

it's because I don't use tapatalk

I don't either. I have seen on my ipad mini once in a while the forum tries to push tapacaca which I decline and then it sends me to some variant of uselessforums.com which I am not logged in to. Tapacaca push could be to blame.

I don't either. I have seen on my ipad mini once in a while the forum tries to push tapacaca which I decline and then it sends me to some variant of uselessforums.com which I am not logged in to. Tapacaca push could be to blame.

I think TapaTalk only does the push once.

I'd lost my shit by now having to keep a forum up and running, given all of us being ADHD on this site. FIX IT FIX IT, DID YOU FIX IT, ERROR, CLOUDFAIL, derp....

Props to Mr. @fly for not flying off the handle at us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd lost my shit by now having to keep a forum up and running, given all of us being ADHD on this site. FIX IT FIX IT, DID YOU FIX IT, ERROR, CLOUDFAIL, derp....

All the marklar we've lost over the years was an early version of bitcoin. He's not that selfless.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's fun to me in a weird sort of way. If it wasn't, I'd have left you fuckers in the dark a long time ago. :p

Last edited:
Computer or tapatalk? Not being a dick, can you expand on that? I've seen the cloudflare errors, but I've no idea what you're describing...

edit: I'll reboot the troublesome server just in case.

Ive had a few instances the last week or so where a page will load about halfway and then just stop.

Computer or tapatalk? Not being a dick, can you expand on that? I've seen the cloudflare errors, but I've no idea what you're describing...

edit: I'll reboot the troublesome server just in case.

Sorry my bad I shoulda elaborated.
It was in Tapacaca
Just doesn't load
Sits there and the little wheel spins and spins and spiiiiiins