Status
Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Although i doubt i'll get any serious responses. I just wanna find out if i'm waisting my time. Mind you i enjoy writing for some reason. Its a new thing and its only this subject, but its very close to my heart and it incorporates alot of my thoughts and beliefs. So, heres Chapter 1. Chapter 2 is still a work in progress, but i'd love some opinions or suggestions and what you all think.

:heart:

time to re-write. Thanks to all that read it..

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are writing. Is it a memoir? Is it instructional? What's the theme? You say it's a "chapter" and I'm trying to figure out what the other chapters will include.

fly said:
or to give YOU a new perspective on things?

well you see i have the perspective, thats kinda why i'm writing it..

But did it conjur up images for anyone? Provoke Thought??

Did you wonder "Why the hell am i reading this"

anything??

I guess I just can't believe that you typed all that to basically say "think swell thoughts in the morning and you'll have a swell day." Other than that, meh. I'm more of a horror genre fan myself.

Sarcasmo said:
I guess I just can't believe that you typed all that to basically say "think swell thoughts in the morning and you'll have a swell day." Other than that, meh. I'm more of a horror genre fan myself.

it goes with the them of the book and my chapter outline, but you have a point i s'pose.

Thanks for your input regardless :D

Sarcasmo said:
Do you have anything with werewolves and vampires and Kate Beckinsale running around naked?

Underworld 2 comes out on Friday (though I doubt she'll be naked). Kiwi will be gone all week, fly out to SLC? :shifty:

Put back the original; I was just sitting here telling Shawn we needed some entertainment.

EDIT: I meant that I would like something interesting to read; that was not meant to sound, er, they way it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.