Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl Microsoft edge is kinda dope if you set up the entire environment w/ bing and shit. Also after using the gpt function for about a week I can say it super blows if the topic gets too complicated.

Last edited:
Alright, I feel as if I need some Kiki guidance.
@Petunia

So. If the stupidly hot woman (like three or four steps above my league) that I have a date with this weekend says that she tried fentanyl "to see why her friends keep doing it and ODing on it" that's a big enough red flag that I should cancel the date. Right?

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Petunia and Peppers
@Petunia

So. If the stupidly hot woman (like three or four steps above my league) that I have a date with this weekend says that she tried fentanyl "to see why her friends keep doing it and ODing on it" that's a big enough red flag that I should cancel the date. Right?
depends what your goal is for the date... right?

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
I tried oxy to see what the fuss is about, and I'm not a complete degen. If you're a recreational drug user that is interested in primary research, why not?

@Petunia

Did she try it more than once?

@Petunia

giphy.gif

RUN BABEEEEE

@Petunia

Do you enjoy dating idiots? And people who spend time round idiots?

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I enjoy dating absolute smoke shows.
As long as the smoke isn't from a dumpster fire, I'm good
Once again... definition of dating. Sounds like you're looking for friends (maybe.. ) with benefits, but definitely the benefits part.

This sounds like its for fun, not for serious. If you're ok with running the hell away once she starts smoking crack in front of you... go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.