Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf: Always take in the increases. Credit utilization is a metric...
I thought the metric was that you were using some percentage of the limit.

I don't care, because I'm not doing half the weird shit you do, but I figured I'd rather have about 2-3x what I could reasonably count as an emergency in credit limit, so I'm right at 40k.

I thought the metric was that you were using some percentage of the limit.

I don't care, because I'm not doing half the weird shit you do, but I figured I'd rather have about 2-3x what I could reasonably count as an emergency in credit limit, so I'm right at 40k.
IIRC, there's two metrics: card utilization and credit utilization. Any of them above 50% is bad. But it really doesn't matter, as once its below the score will go right back to where it was.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
IIRC, there's two metrics: card utilization and credit utilization. Any of them above 50% is bad. But it really doesn't matter, as once its below the score will go right back to where it was.
Yeah, but fuck not getting points for shit I'm going to pay off in a single cycle.

That's just giving up rewards I could be buying your dildos with on amazon, ffs!

and what does that gain you?
it doesnt show up on your credit report.

a bank of america business card I have right now gives me 0% apr for 9 months. I just pay the minimum every month. also got a $500 credit for spending 5k.

if you have another large purchase coming up see if you can get this card. you have to be within chases 5/24 rule tho

it doesnt show up on your credit report.

a bank of america business card I have right now gives me 0% apr for 9 months. I just pay the minimum every month. also got a $500 credit for spending 5k.

if you have another large purchase coming up see if you can get this card. you have to be within chases 5/24 rule tho
Chase can be a dick about biz cards if you don't really have a business. But worth a shot, worst they say is no.

Just use your SSN for EIN.

guises

i’ve been assigned on a flight fri-mon but i don’t know where the destination is yet but there are like tons of jets heading to Phoenix for Super Bowl and in praying i get assigned there

giphy.gif

with my luck i get assigned somewhere in Ohio
or worse … Zephyrhills

giphy.gif

but i’m not a senior CFA soooo im guessing these air witches are gonna snag the superbowl flights
So you're like sexy milf stewardess on private corporate flights now or something?

That's actually pretty cool and seems like something you'd excel at. For real. It's not a setup to a put down. Seems like someplace your talent would be appreciated and something you might enjoy.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
This is going around the internet and it is god damned amazing.

Someone took an Alvin & The Chipmunks record, normally played at 33bpm, and played it at 16bpm, and that had the voices be at a normal speed.
It transforms the album into this postpunk, sludgemetal goth album.

Its... Its fucking amazing. Its raw. Its emotional. Its transformative.
Its the best thing I've heard in a long time

The youtube comments are fucki g quality as well.

Most of that old stuff was made by recording then simply speeding up the tape.

There's whole little communities centered around figuring out what Popeye the Sailorman was actually saying in what sounds like squiggles and giggles.
No digital anything then, just grooves in vinyl, magnetic tape, very few tracks, and creativity for better or worse.
As kids we used to sit around playing records faster, slower, than they were intended to, and backwards, and just listening.

When the whole thing about evil messages being hidden in records being played backwards was a big deal we still had records, and could play them backwards by just putting a twist in the belt and dropping the needle on the other side.

Never did hear any of the stuff they were claiming was there. But I guess if you want to hear something bad enough you hear it with enough pre-suggestion / planting ideas in people's heads beforehand.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Is a m with a / through it some kind of multiplier like a powerball or something or am I supposed to divide by 1000?

91,000 marklar seems like a lot to me unless it's on par with Italian lira or mexican pesos or something.

Is it enough for a Tshirt? A hat pin or one of those buttons with a safety pin built in the back?
A sticker at least?

Screenshot_20230309-211548.png

I'm at least hoping it'll get me something that says UF on it. If it's not enough to get the whole title www.uselessforums.com send me a quote for like price per character or something I could maybe chip in a couple extra bucks to get the rest of the title.

If your sizes end at XL and don't have like 2XL or 3XL forget it, it won't work anyway. Really it needs to be XLT, T for tall, so my wondrous gut doesn't spill out the bottom when I raise my arms or if worn tucked in it stays tucked in. Being a brand ambassador and all I wouldn't want to be somewhere in public displaying this thing and not give a good impression.

Someone took an Alvin & The Chipmunks record, normally played at 33bpm, and played it at 16bpm, and that had the voices be at a normal speed.

Dude someone posted that in the moosic thread in 2021.

It is pretty funny though.

Is a m with a / through it some kind of multiplier like a powerball or something or am I supposed to divide by 1000?

91,000 marklar seems like a lot to me unless it's on par with Italian lira or mexican pesos or something.
It's been more than 20 years since Italy used the lira 😂 I remember pesos in the early 90s, they were worth like 1/3rd of a cent. My cousin gave me a bag of them when I was a kid. Now they are like a nickle each.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

It's 33 rpm and 16rpm, referencing how fast the vinyl spins, not the tempo. So playing a 33 at 16 speed would be half tempo. The first song on your video is something like 70bpm.

Source: my HS marching band played "Call Me" and it's like 140bpm or something so playing it at 16bpm would make it a twenty-some minute song.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.